The MT-07 Forum

Two Brothers S1R exhaust - Dobeck Stage 1

dewski

Sorry...forgot to put up any info after installing the EJK so thanks for the reminder.

After the EJK install with the Two Bros pipe, I get better & smoother throttle response. I didn't really notice any difference with the off throttle sudden decel...still feels the same (abrupt) to me. My MPG has stayed roughly the same at around 55mpg for mixed riding. All in all I am pretty happy with the combo. I may still look into getting the reflash of the ecu done but now that I have heard there isn't too much difference with the fuel cut off issue...I may just stick with the ejk. I have been running the pipe 99% of the time with the P1-X insert. It still has plenty of bark when I want it to but is tolerable when just cruising. If I want to go into full "kid" mode, takes all of 30 seconds to pull out the insert and I am turning heads 2 blocks away lol

So excited for mine! Should be here in a few days. Last I heard, it was on its way to Dobeck, since Two Bros cant ship to California directly. Im picking up my bike from the first service tomorrow after work, and I hope to be installing the exhaust and EJK this weekend. I will let you all know how it goes.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

So excited for mine! Should be here in a few days. Last I heard, it was on its way to Dobeck, since Two Bros cant ship to California directly. Im picking up my bike from the first service tomorrow after work, and I hope to be installing the exhaust and EJK this weekend. I will let you all know how it goes.
I live in long beach and i got my two brothers from the yamaha dealership here.  Who said they can't ship here?  Now Arapovic  
s one that is not legal here.

I live in long beach and i got my two brothers from the yamaha dealership here.  Who said they can't ship here?  Now Arapovic  

Dobeck told me that Two Brothers told them that they can't ship here directly. The exhaust deletes the cat, so it's not legal here.
All legality and shipping logistics aside, my exhaust came today! I will probably start installing it Friday after work. Update to come after install.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK

Dobeck told me that Two Brothers told them that they can't ship here directly. The exhaust deletes the cat, so it's not legal here.
All legality and shipping logistics aside, my exhaust came today! I will probably start installing it Friday after work. Update to come after install.
Rad!  I just installed my today, it took 2 hours.  It would have been quicker if i wasnt missing one of the nuts for the hanger.  Went to ace to get a replacement.  Its pretty easy just takes a bit of time and patience.  I got the p1x silencer, it comes with the p1 already installed.  It sounds mother F'n good!!  deep throaty sound. 
I rode it with the p1 and decided to try the p1x, and there is a difference.  Not sure which one ill keep in.
Enjoy!!

Dobeck told me that Two Brothers told them that they can't ship here directly. The exhaust deletes the cat, so it's not legal here. All legality and shipping logistics aside, my exhaust came today! I will probably start installing it Friday after work. Update to come after install.
Rad!  I just installed my today, it took 2 hours.  It would have been quicker if i wasnt missing one of the nuts for the hanger.  Went to ace to get a replacement.  Its pretty easy just takes a bit of time and patience.  I got the p1x silencer, it comes with the p1 already installed.  It sounds mother F'n good!!  deep throaty sound. 
I rode it with the p1 and decided to try the p1x, and there is a difference.  Not sure which one ill keep in.
Enjoy!!

I told dobeck that I wanted the p1x tip. I will keep that in for most occasions, but when Im feeling a bit hooligan, I will just pull the baffle for a quick ride.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

Enjoy!!

I told dobeck that I wanted the p1x tip. I will keep that in for most occasions, but when Im feeling a bit hooligan, I will just pull the baffle for a quick ride.
Man i cant even imagine what it sounds like without a baffle.  Bad ass im sure but id feel like a serious dick.  haha 

Man i cant even imagine what it sounds like without a baffle.  Bad ass im sure but id feel like a serious dick.  haha

I will probably only do it when I ride with my buddy whos chopper is still louder.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

• Premium Member

Our bikes are " loud" when one puts. Two bros or Leo Vince or any style that resembles a straight pipe with a muffler and without a baffle...the Harley guys at my work try avoiding riding on my right or behind me...something about the tone and exhaust impulses really make the fz-07 sound " bad ass loud" but they love way these bike " scream" like a v8 supercar when one really gets on the throttle  (rofl)

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I took the bike for my 50 mile commute today. On the way to work I felt like the p1x is for sure less loud than the p1 baffle. I think I'm gonna switch back to the p1 it's just too good to have any other way. Sorry neighbors.

I took the bike for my 50 mile commute today. On the way to work I felt like the p1x is for sure less loud than the p1 baffle. I think I'm gonna switch back to the p1 it's just too good to have any other way. Sorry neighbors.
Do you think the p1x pisses off neighbours too? Or is it noticeably quieter?

Our bikes are " loud" when one puts. Two bros or Leo Vince or any style that resembles a straight pipe with a muffler and without a baffle...the Harley guys at my work try avoiding riding on my right or behind me...something about the tone and exhaust impulses really make the fz-07 sound " bad ass loud" but they love way these bike " scream" like a v8 supercar when one really gets on the throttle  (rofl)
LOL, my riding club is all Harleys and Gold Wings guys, a Goldwinger rode behind me for a ride right after i got it and he asked me if I liked NASCAR, when I asked why, he said he knows what it is like to be behind a NASCAR after today...that cracked me up 

I love my 2 Bros, and Yamaha did an AWESOME job with the cross plane 689cc engine, this thing is just a ton of fun to ride and you can make it your own

Installed the exhaust today, but didn't have time to do the controller. Even though I am not fully broken in yet (as far as my warranty is concerned), and I am not quite going full throttle, and Im short shifting, I am pretty sure I can feel a bit of loss in the mid range. I am excited to put the EJK in and see the difference.

Also, I think Two Brothers forgot to send me the P1X tip, because its still really loud. Im pretty sure I just got the p1 tip so far. Sounds great, but I would probably like to cut a few more dbs on the regular rides. I emailed Dobeck and will hopefully get the new tip soon.

Update to come after EJK tomorrow.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

Installed the exhaust today, but didn't have time to do the controller. Even though I am not fully broken in yet (as far as my warranty is concerned), and I am not quite going full throttle, and Im short shifting, I am pretty sure I can feel a bit of loss in the mid range. I am excited to put the EJK in and see the difference.  
Also, I think Dobeck forgot to send me the P1X tip, because its still really loud. Im pretty sure I just got the p1 tip so far. Sounds great, but I would probably like to cut a few more dbs on the regular rides. I emailed Dobeck and will hopefully get the new tip soon.

Update to come after EJK tomorrow.

Yes the p1x is quite for sure!  But i think less loud is a better way to describe it.  I was in a parking garage today and some of the peeps walking by were plugging their ears hahahhahahaaa!
Let me know how the EJK works out for you.  I haven't ordered mine yet but am planning to.  Two brothers told me they do all their testing on the dyno with out any fuel controller so to them is not a must but its nice to have.

Well, I would have had an update for you guys, but I went to install my EJK yesterday after work, and went to plug it in the wrong place. I have since realized my mistake and will be finishing this weekend.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

Dobeck told me that Two Brothers told them that they can't ship here directly. The exhaust deletes the cat, so it's not legal here. All legality and shipping logistics aside, my exhaust came today! I will probably start installing it Friday after work. Update to come after install.
Enjoy!!

Got the EJK installed last night, and there is a big difference. With the exhaust on, and the EJK the mid range feels much closer to stock than before the EJK. The top end (according to the butt dyno) seems to pull harder. All of the throttle response is smoother, and I do notice a little smoother roll ons and roll offs. All in all, I am very pleased with the combo. I removed my 02 sensor, and put in the plug in the pipe. I will save it in case I want to go back to it at some point.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

Archived