The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 in VA

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I just picked up a Graphite Gray 07 on Saturday and am almost done with the motoman break-in period. I have to say what an amazing bike. My previous bike was a 250 supermoto, which was awesome, but wanted something more fun that I could take on longer trips.

• Global Moderator

What 250 SM did you have? I had a WR250X before my FZ07. Great bike, loved it, but the 07 is so much more bike.

8-)Awesome Unknown! I like the graphite, but the Rapid Red is what I got. Where are you located?? I'm in NH.

RRokay Raggie

Guest unknown
What 250 SM did you have? I had a WR250X before my FZ07. Great bike, loved it, but the 07 is so much more bike.
I had the Kawi version which was really underpowered compared to yours. It was still agreat bike but this bike is just so much more fun and suited towards my needs a little more. 

welcome unknown! great taste in color choice :)
Thanks! 

8-)Awesome Unknown! I like the graphite, but the Rapid Red is what I got. Where are you located?? I'm in NH.
I'm in Northern VA. I really want to see the red in person. I feel like the photos don't do it justice. 

I am in Silver Spring MD. Once I get my fz we should do a meet up.
I'd be down for that, I'm not too far from you at all.

Archived