The MT-07 Forum

Where do you store your riding gear?

grahamfz07

• Premium Member

I bought some cheap hooks from the dollar store, and keep my gear all hung up by the bike
[attachment id=99" thumbnail="1]

I keep it inside the house in my closet by the front door. Couldn't leave it in the garage I'd be paranoid about a spider crawling across my helmet while.riding. then I'd freak out and probably crash

TwistedTorque

I have a shelf rack and a closet dedicated for my gear and tools. I'm running out of space though :'(

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I guess we have a motorcycle themed decor going at my house. Helmets on shelf by back door, my boots and pants are draped across chest at foot of bed. Hubs gear is draped on one chair in living room. Jackets hung in spare closet. I should get more organized. Nah, we use them daily.  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

My boots are in the garage, my jacket and pants are hung up in the laundry room but my helmet and gloves live in the living room on a table next to the door to the garage. My wife is not thrilled with this part of the set up.

pantheraleo

My jackets, helmets, gloves, and backpack hang on hooks on my bedroom wall. I love my gear, so it pleases me to hang it prominently in my bedroom.

My boots are in my closet, below my riding pants.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Premium Member

All my gear is in a closet in the laundry room opposite the door into the garage. I like keeping it all together. Well all except my Bohn under armour which is in my bedroom closet. Don't want to be getting into that in the laundry room.

Archived