The MT-07 Forum

My previous Yam...

valhalla

2006 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe. Slaying The Dragon three years ago before I bought the 07...http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/mjmarron/IMG_20150404_0004.jpg

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Nice bike, But I'd still rather have the FZ-07.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Agree 1,000,000 percent! In my case, I can only afford one bike & the FZ-07 is "The One."  

Funny, I used to ride cruisers, and the guys from Church ALL have them, Harley's or Gold Wings. I love riding with those guys, but man, working a 800-900+LB bike around makes for a tiring day....LOVE MY FZ-07

Nice bike for sure. 
Don't know if I will ever own a big cruiser. I suspect it would be a very boring ride.
Well, comparing a cruiser (complete with -->cruise<-- control ;-) to something like an FZ-07 is akin to comparing apples to oranges. It would never say it was "boring," though.

Funny, I used to ride cruisers, and the guys from Church ALL have them, Harley's or Gold Wings. I love riding with those guys, but man, working a 800-900+LB bike around makes for a tiring day....LOVE MY FZ-07
The (discontinued) Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe was humongous and dwarfed Harleys and like the Gold Wing...was virtually impossible to pick up if you dropped it. Gotta' love that Royal Star V4 engine -- bulletproof and soulful with a good set of pipes.  

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
Agree 1,000,000 percent! In my case, I can only afford one bike & the FZ-07 is "The One."
I am in the exact same boat!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived