The MT-07 Forum

I think I may have a real problem

coleman67

With Spring in the air, my grass is growing quickly. It's getting really thick in many spots and my lawn mower needs its annual maintenance completed.  To add to the chore list, my back deck needs a fresh coat of stain, the storage building needs cleaning out and a fresh coat of paint, the house needs a good pressure washing and the flower beds need cleaning out... You get the picture.  I'm at work about 48 hours per week and when I have any spare time, all I do is RIDE!!  It's not like I just bought the bike.  I've had it for eight months now with over 4,000 miles on the clock and I still feel like I just got it yesterday.  Is anyone else having this problem or am I all alone with this one? 

It gets into your blood...

Every time i get on the bike i dont want to get off. I find myself taking the long way home in order to extend my rides...Its a good problem to have!

Hi guys, I'm SHE3PDOG, and I am a riding addict. 6k miles in 3 months with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

• Premium Member

Not a problem from my standpoint, my wife may disagree!

• Premium Member

The only problem is all of that other stuff (48 hour week, lawn care, etc...). How do we fix that?

Why can't left turners see us?

• Global Moderator

I pay someone to mow my lawn. My wife knows the other chores will get done when it is raining. As I live near Seattle it rains quite a lot.

The only problem is all of that other stuff (48 hour week, lawn care, etc...). How do we fix that?
Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets while I am out on my rides. When I strike it rich, I can just quit work and hire someone to do the chores for me  --   plus cash for more mods.   Problem solved ! 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

No one on their deathbed ever said they wished they had spent more time at the office. You won't be remembered for how well maintained your house was.

Local teenagers can take care of yardwork and cleaning. HBC gives you permission to ride as much as you want.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived