The MT-07 Forum

Guess I'm Crazy

Guru

suspiciouspackage
I love how many SD riders we got on here! SDSU alum here, congrats on the new ride.  
I did not use the foam strips but I purchased the evotech guard.
Should have a meetup of all SDSU students and alumni. I think there's 86 other current bike permits on campus, someone other than me has to be on an FZ-07!

squidsquiddly

Cool story. What was your OTD price if you don't mind me asking. Got mine from berts mega mall and felt like I got a decent deal at 7700 OTD

It's funny you mention the GTI because it's also what I drive along with my white FZ-07.

Congrats on the bike

Got mine from berts mega mall and felt like I got a decent deal at 7700 OTD 

I was just at Berts since I was passing through the area and they had a ton of FZ-07 all listed above 8k. How long ago did you get yours?

2013 Subaru BRZ
2007 CBR 600RR
φφκα

squidsquiddly

Got mine from berts mega mall and felt like I got a decent deal at 7700 OTD 

I was just at Berts since I was passing through the area and they had a ton of FZ-07 all listed above 8k. How long ago did you get yours?

Got mine a month ago :]

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
I love how many SD riders we got on here! SDSU alum here, congrats on the new ride.  
I did not use the foam strips but I purchased the evotech guard.
Should have a meetup of all SDSU students and alumni. I think there's 86 other current bike permits on campus, someone other than me has to be on an FZ-07!
I go for a ride every weekend and am down to meet others, already met another great member on the forum @scobiwonkenobi!

Archived