The MT-07 Forum

Hello there from NC San Diego

squrlator

Heyy everyone. Got my fz07 back in September, but only found out about these forums today. (From a gentlemen who rolled up next to me on the same bike(I think he said his name was "Eezer")). I live In Oceanside CA, and I'm pretty new to everything about bikes. I just new I wanted one eventually, and the opportunity arose, so I was able to get one. And it was a great decision!

I'm just looking to ride with some cool people in my general area. I've really only been commuting with it so far, and I'm really excited to get out and check out some awesome places to ride.

Like I said, I'm pretty new to this, so I haven't done any modifications on my bike, and I really would know where to begin. But, I can anyways learn

I ran into you like an hour ago and you already posted. Right on! It's funny because my parents have mistaken you for me before, same bike and helmet.

Yeah man. Hyped you told me about this.

I'm assuming we live near each other, so I could totally understand then making that mistake

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome squrlator! Glad you joined our little group. There's a wealth of info here and really cool riders too.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi @squrlator, great to have you here. Thanks for joining.

Ya, I'm pretty sure I see you two floating around every once in a while. If you see a red one with either a black jacket and cammie pants or all black, it's probably me.

Archived