The MT-07 Forum

Nominate and vote for pics for the front page!

Cruizin

I am creating a simple auto slideshow for the front page and need your help! To nominate a great pic, please rightclick it, and copy the "Image location", and then paste it into a post below!

Then, everyone please go thru and like the pics you want to vote for. I will pick some myself and also go by your votes as well.

ADVrider.com (worlds best bike forum BTW) has something similar on their front page. Clean, cool and full of awesome bike pics!

I will download the chosen pics and put them into a smugmug slideshow.

Post and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
D3jcmCO.jpg
This pic has been nominated from our member's galleries for the front page slide show.

• Premium Member
fdd727a4ea0a0b9993132628d111b3c4_zps4455dc2f.jpg
This pic has been nominated from our member's galleries for the front page slide show.

• Premium Member
FZwash_zps504589e1.jpg

FZwash_zps504589e1.jpg

oh yeah, I think this one will make it to the Front page!

Remember guys, we are looking for scenic with a nice background and good lighting. Try to take pics with the sun behind you, bike in front with a cool background behind it.

Gargage or driveway bike pics may not end up on the front page. We are trying to cause visitor to say, wow!

Someone on FJ-09.org had someone take a closeup of him ridng around a corner in a lean holding up two fingers in a peace sign. I like those too!

• Premium Member

I promise, I will have some cool pics in the near future :)

Final graphic files are being sent off to my guy (he wanted me to re-do all of them in Vector format, UGG!).

I hope to have everything installed by next weekend, and then full photo shoot to come :)

- Paulie

I live under the Grand Tetons in Jackson Hole, WY. Once the sun shines and I can get out there, I'll get some good pictures.

I did a motovlog this past weekend up the Teton Pass and a walk-around on the bike at the top. It's not the best because of the angle to the valley below and I was using the wide setting on the GoPro. However, it does have good lighting from the sun. I'll take the best screenshot from that and submit it, but it won't pass the threshold for acceptable front-page/calendar quality. This next weekend I'll try to get much higher quality pictures. During the week is tough. There aren't nearly as many FZ 07 owners as 09 owners and the 09 has been released for a longer period of time. So it makes sense that they have more pictures out there.

Actually, the FJ-09 just came out in November, it is 4 months old! LOL

I understand. I just get a little peeved that so many put their pics up on some Facebook FZ-07 group where the pics disappear down the page in a week. We want to feature your bikes on the front page long term!

Archived