The MT-07 Forum

car kill list

nexus

[span]    [/span]Let me start of by saying I do not condone street racing I got caught in my car when I was younger and glad I was could have hurt some one. I do have to say though this young girl tonight (cute by the way lol) in a really nice mercedes assuming daddy bought it for her; she kept not wanting to let me pass then doing fly-by's and slowing down in front of me non-stop on my way from a friends house. It was really pissing me of and when we got to a short stretch of highway she tried to do it again heard her go full throttle next to me and I just snapped and railed it; Before I knew it I looked down I was past 90 and still climbing hard looked in my mirror had at least 8-10 car lengths on her minimum I have to say it felt pretty nice to basically wreck her then her giving me the finger as she sped past me just made my night lol.

[span]    [/span]I know that our bikes are not drag/high speed bikes I have had mine past 120 and still climbing pretty good could have hit 130 easy but that's not what they are meant for. They are meant to corner on a rail and rip your arms off accelerating out of a corner that's why I wanted the bike. Drag racing is boring/lame corners are fun and adrenaline inducing but still nice to know the bike can tear a straight away with ease when needed .Wanted to know if anybody has had any similar events or things happen to them and if they got a nice car kill.

Also sorry if my grammar is bad I do a lot of online gaming picked up a lot of bad habits lol.

I freaking destroyed a Mustang GT a couple weeks ago. Pulled up next to me at a light, revving like crazy and pointing forward. He had a girl with him who was hooting and hollerin and I was just laughing behind my tinted shield and looking around for cops. I'm almost 50 but still got some kid left in me.

Light turns green and I launched a wheelie, kept it up in 2nd and sat her down in third gear leaned forward and hit fourth before letting off the gas and slowing down for the next light down the road. He was so far back.

$34,000 Mustang GT destroyed by an $8000 FZ-09. My launches are getting better, 1st gear is still a beatch though.

Sweet stomping him while doing a wheelie is just great and him trying to impress the girl and being slaughtered is just icing on the cake haha. no matter how old we get we all have some kid left in us and on the matter of launches nice when I launch my 07 I lift all the way thru 1st and sometimes second when I shift it just rite I can't imagine the 09 and all it's beastlyness.

Dang yeah that's sketchy no thanks I have had my wheel in the air at 60 and that was a tad scary everyone around me thought it was awsome though.

I look forward to adding to this thread. I hit the rev limiter a couple times today while merging onto freeways. Gotta watch that .

• Premium Member

It seems like only minivans and pickup trucks want to try and push me.

I don't bite since we already know the outcome there.

Everything went braap.

haha idk why they would even attempt. they prob want to see how fast you can fly away from them although I have known a lot of people who think the sun rises and sets with the truck they have thinking it's just the fastest coolest ting ever lol.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
MY15 Subaru WRX V8 Commodores
XR6 Turbo Falcon

All in a LAMS version....

The look on their face is priceless.
The LAMS version, A wolf in sheep's clothing! :P

I've been at the light with other cars that want to race and heckled telling me to do a wheelie, but I  have never paid them any attention.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

I don't know why anyone would think it's a good idea to race a bike, save for a supercar.

I have a 2014 5.0 and this bike has completely destroyed the sensation of how fast that car is. A good thing, since now I drive it like a grandma and hopefully won't ever see a speeding ticket again.

But on a serious note, aside from the fact that I'm entirely against street racing, I've seen way too many idiots lose control and hit the person they're racing. Granted, you'll be too far ahead of them for that to happen, it's just not worth it.

I did my first clutch pop wheelie yesterday it is really easy and felt wicked just don't over rev lol

• Global Moderator

Couple days back i was leaving work, pulled up to a stop light had a my15 mustang gt and a my12 350z on either side of me both revving and staring at the light... meh, what the hell.. i let em take off, eased off the line, powered it into a wheelie and rode it past em at about 70 before setting the front down. Turns out the 350z was my neighbor :(

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Had a guy pull up beside me in an SRT8 charger and said "I'm gonna try" and laughed! It was two lanes at the light that merged to one in 500m or so, light turned green punched it in first wheelied for a bit set it down shifted to second and did it again by third it had settled down and I had 3 or car lengths on him, I was surprised how well it kept up actually... mind you it was a 60kph zone so I din't want to push it to far.

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

• Premium Member
howworkclutch
[span]    [/span]Let me start of by saying I do not condone street racing I got caught in my car when I was younger and glad I was could have hurt some one. I do have to say though this young girl tonight (cute by the way lol) in a really nice mercedes assuming daddy bought it for her; she kept not wanting to let me pass then doing fly-by's and slowing down in front of me non-stop on my way from a friends house. It was really pissing me of and when we got to a short stretch of highway she tried to do it again heard her go full throttle next to me and I just snapped and railed it; Before I knew it I looked down I was past 90 and still climbing hard looked in my mirror had at least 8-10 car lengths on her minimum I have to say it felt pretty nice to basically wreck her then her giving me the finger as she sped past me just made my night lol. 
[span]    [/span]I know that our bikes are not drag/high speed bikes I have had mine past 120 and still climbing pretty good could have hit 130 easy but that's not what they are meant for. They are meant to corner on a rail and rip your arms off accelerating out of a corner that's why I wanted the bike. Drag racing is boring/lame corners are fun and adrenaline inducing but still nice to know the bike can tear a straight away with ease when needed .Wanted to know if anybody has had any similar events or things happen to them and if they got a nice car kill.

Also sorry if my grammar is bad I do a lot of online gaming picked up a lot of bad habits lol.

a couple of things: 
that situation is one you should avoid. a young person simply can't drive. they just don't have the experience. and, since that young driver is female: shes going to get emotional about it. its a dangerous position to be in and the best course of action is to just pull over and let her go on about her business.

drag racing is helluva fun and if you don't believe me go try it... at a real track. it requires a lot of skill. skill you can use on the street. seriously, try it some time i think you'll find it both challenging and rewarding.

on a lighter note:
a few years ago i was getting gas when a mustang of some sort came into the station revving its engine (great exhaust on that thing. sounded really really good). i'd been on the interstate all day and was up for a little excitement. so, when i was ready to leave, i whacked the throttle a few times to announce my awesomeness :)

we pulled out of the gas station and rode up to the ramp to get on the interstate. the mustang was right on my tail.  once we were both on the straight part of the ramp i whacked the throttle.

several miles later the mustang caught up. its occupants were hooting and hollering as they passed.  i'm not sure what my top speed was but it was above 150mph and i hit it before merging onto the interstate. i reckon the driver of the mustang had no earthly idea what he was up against. otherwise he wouldn't have bothered burning all that gas.

stay safe out there and pick your battles carefully.

-HowWorkClutch

Agreed young people can't drive they get behind the wheel and think they are just the best ever i was dumb in my teenage days. I just got really frustrated how she was purposely doing it to me. Drag racing is meh to me i have been many times like watching it but doing it is kinda boring to me i much prefer corners and technical riding/driving but to each is own i love basically anything with a motor lol.

pantheraleo

Yep, the very day I installed my EJK this guy in his Porsche 911 rolled up next to me at a light. He started revving, bumping up to the line, pointing, etc.

I simply gave him a nod.

I hammered 1st and wheelied out to the lead. When I neared the end of 3rd gear, I let up with an edge of 5 lengths or so.

He seemed dismayed that he had been so soundly beaten.

Better luck next time, dude.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Global Moderator
Agreed young people can't drive they get behind the wheel and think they are just the best ever i was dumb in my teenage days. I just got really frustrated how she was purposely doing it to me. Drag racing is meh to me i have been many times like watching it but doing it is kinda boring to me i much prefer corners and technical riding/driving but to each is own i love basically anything with a motor lol.
i feel the same man, drags can be fun but its nothing compared to hitting the apex at 60mph in a low slung mitsu or on a light/agile bike. I raced a tuned '91 Eagle Talon Tsi for a couple years after just getting my drivers license. I dont think there's a better way to learn than by motor-sport. whether on a bike or in a car, its a hell of a time.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

i wish i had that kinda coin. track days are $$$$$

drag racing is cheap and so am i.

-HowWorkClutch

Yeah track days are not cheap but worth it so much fun. once I get my car done im going to some track days at Highplains raceway in Colorado can't wait the feeling you get while hooking a corner pushed to max is is awsome.

Archived