The MT-07 Forum

car kill list

nexus

It isn't the grammar so much as it is the punctuation, I've seen a lot worse and did I understand what you said, so, I give you an 7 out of 10.  8-) The 1st beer is on me! I get car kills all the time, I always leave them in the dust at stop lights and when I pass I make sure they are far behind afterwards as well. I don't like anyone on my arse  so I give them plenty of distance to stop because they usually don't give it to themselves or are using their nose to text like idiots.

Beemer

I freaking destroyed a Mustang GT a couple weeks ago. Pulled up next to me at a light, revving like crazy and pointing forward. He had a girl with him who was hooting and hollerin and I was just laughing behind my tinted shield and looking around for cops. I'm almost 50 but still got some kid left in me.  
Light turns green and I launched a wheelie, kept it up in 2nd and sat her down in third gear leaned forward and hit fourth before letting off the gas and slowing down for the next light down the road. He was so far back.

$34,000 Mustang GT destroyed by an $8000 FZ-09. My launches are getting better, 1st gear is still a beatch though.
"I'm almost 50 but still got some kid left in me." I'm 55 and that hits home, hits the heart. That hasn't happened to me since Ft. Hood but something tells me some 'immortal, tank topped, chicken chested, teenager' is going to do the same thing to me, with my Akrapovic barking around town and I'm going to have to spank him the same way. Nice story, loved it! You know, I think motorcycle oil would work well in old men's I.V.'s, crazy thought I know.  

Beemer

I wish I could wheelie :(
Then close your eyes and tap your Joe Rocket's together three times and think to yourself, 'There's nothing like a wheelie, There's nothing like a wheelie' and when you open your eyes you'll be pulling a wheelie!!  ;)  

Beemer

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
snowdriftless

Last night A Honda Civic with a big muffler pulled out in front of me riding down a street. We both turned on the highway. He accelerated aggressively on the on-ramp, I just got on the highway in my normal manner. On the highway he was in the left lane and I was a few car lengths behind him in the right lane. He slows down to be even with me and revs his engine. Clearly he wants a race. I look over an nod and let him take off. A second or so later I shift down to 4th and gain a few car lengths on him within short order.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived