The MT-07 Forum

New to the forum

blackstar321

blackstar321

Hey all,

New here and first time joining a moto forum. Just went out and purchased my FZ 07 I pick it up Saturday and im crazy excited to get to ride. got the liquid graphite will post  a pic when I bring my new baby home. :) Also quick question about motorcycle security what do people use, I currently dont have my garage available so I have to leave it in the driveway or park it in the back yard. What do people have for motorcycle covers any good recommendations?  Many Thanks

• Global Moderator

Hi @blackstar321, welcome on board. Thank you for joining. I can't help you with security. I live in the country and my bike is parked in the pig shed.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome blackstar321! Congratulations on the new baby!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome!  This bike will not disappoint.

• Premium Member

Welcome and congrats on a great purchase! There is a thread here discussing security - lots of comments/thoughts on security. 

• Premium Member

Welcome @blackstar321! Take a stroll around the forums -- you're bound to find lots of helpful info and helpful people here. Also, since you clearly picked the fastest (and most awesome) color, make sure you register your vote here: http://fz07.org/thread/332/fastest-color

While you're at it, make sure you drop a gray pin on the member map to indicate where you are on the planet!

Guest sportyeight

Your bike will make it through a standard entry door with about an inch to spare. I say the living room is nice secure place. Unless you have a SO. They might not agree with that statement.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! Get out and ride.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived