The MT-07 Forum

New to Forum, bought new bike

op1kanobi

Hello everyone!  Im a happy new owner of a red FZ-07 with accessories. .  Loving the look, smoothness of the ride, and ready to break in and resume my commute on Monday.

This is an upgrade and at 5 4 1/2 Im really glad I fit this bike perfectly and how light it is.  I prob spent too much and will be on a PB&J diet till the end of the year, but Im happy.

Cant wait to follow others and share future customizations and cool pics.

image11.jpg

Drive Safe everyone!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congratulations for the new bike! You mention this is an upgrade, what did you ride before your 07?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome op1kanobi! Great taste in color, it's also the fastest according to our poll. Vote here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

I've been laughing at Blurple ever since i joined this forum.  I don't mind that color and I almost bought it being that there were like 3 stock, 1 white had just sold, and the only lonely red one in the corner that was on display with all the extras that I actually liked better. 

So I was suckered in to buying the red on, not so much for the extras, but mainly for the color, the guards, and the seat.

First bike I started on about 1 1/2 years ago was a Vstar XV250, previously known as Virago.  I love that bike and am passing it on to my sist who is wanting to learn and ride.  It's also red and the fastest in it's category thanks to that color, lol.

I was really not looking to upgrade, but due to my 60 mile round trip commute to work, I needed something that wont die on me in the next few thousand miles.  It currently sits at a little over 14K, all mine. 

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

Hi @op1kanobi, thank you for joining. Awesome bike you have. It should have been white, but Guru is all about forgiveness and peace.

Where are you from? Did you drop a red pin yet?

Hi @op1kanobi, thank you for joining. Awesome bike you have. It should have been white, but Guru is all about forgiveness and peace.  
Where are you from? Did you drop a red pin yet?

Done and Done..  Took me a  second.  Can't seem to be able to log into the forum at work.  I guess I will have to be productive.

Archived