The MT-07 Forum

New here from Kingston ON.

effzee

Just got myself a 2015 fz-07 in grey. Love the bike, got it home, rode for a day, dropped it on the gravel the second day... mad at myself for that. broke one panel so I decided to get custom while I wait for the replacement part. I'll be over in the custom thread in a bit.
[/img]

Cheers!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome effzee! Congratulations on the new bike! At least you got the dropping out of the way early; lots of us have done that too.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hey @effzee, great to have you here. K'town is close to where I live. Where did you buy the bike? Performance Shed?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome!  Sorry about the drop, be sure to get some frame sliders. This bike is easy to work on at least.

Haha thanks everybody. I did buy it at the performance Shed hah great place. Frame sliders are next on the list :)

Just got myself a 2015 fz-07 in grey. Love the bike, got it home, rode for a day, dropped it on the gravel the second day... mad at myself for that. broke one panel so I decided to get custom while I wait for the replacement part. I'll be over in the custom thread in a bit. [/img]

Cheers!
Congrats on the bike!  Sorry on the drop!  Be sure to check out our frame sliders (and fender eliminator)!  We are a supporting member of the forum!  Our frame sliders are so easy to install and you can see our forum members have had great success with them as well as reviews on amazon!   
You'll really love this bike!  It's great!

$5 discount on all of our products with code: FZ07-FIVE!
www.vagabondmotorsports.com
Always free domestic shipping!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! I to am sorry to hear about the drop. Get a set of frame sliders to protect your bike next time.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived