The MT-07 Forum

Wish me luck

thestache

Geico settled my claim today, I paid $4500.00 OT for my 07 Star 650 Classic, and they valued the bike totaled at $4600.00. So after paying my loan off, they hooked me up with what will be the down-payment for my FZ-07

NOW WISH ME LUCK THAT I CAN FIND ONE....I need the grey one, just love the color combo as the rims remind me of the old Yamaha colors

• Premium Member

Turned down that color and i'm waiting on the white to come in. I didn't like the grey in pics but after seeing it in person it looks really good.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Global Moderator

I turned down a gray one too. Nothing against gray, I just want red (it matches my car). If I had know I would still be waiting I would have snagged the gray one. Good luck finding one, but my advice would be to get whichever color you can find.

• Premium Member

Looks better here than stock photos online.

E60OwKr.jpg

ISUe6Xf.jpg

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

I found 2 here locally, a white one and red one. But, I figure if I am going to buy a new motorcycle, I am going to get the one I want, so sticking with the grey.

Must have patience :) :)

Guest unknown

As a grey owner as well, I agree. The grey ones are faster and turn better too. They also cure cancer and save puppies ;)

• Global Moderator

If they had told me about the puppies I definitely would not have passed on the gray one :).

I bought blue n gray but gave real hard thought to the red one and later buying the gray tank pieces to put on like they are elsewhere I like it all blacked out and thought it would be cool with the flat gray  

Archived