The MT-07 Forum

New bike and new member

slammermd

Hi everyone, picked up my Pearl White FZ-07 today. Heat index was almost 100 so I only rode it home. Although I did take the long way :). Tomorrow is supposed to be great, around 80 degrees, so I hope to get in an hour or two to really get acquainted with the bike. My last bike was an FZ-1 so I'm starting to become brand loyal I suppose.

I already have a bunch of mods planned. Unfortunately a lot of the products I have in mind don't yet exist.

Here is a pic of the bike in all it's glory.
yhabyqa4.jpg

Oh, and if anyone is interested Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, VA has one left on the floor.

• Global Moderator

Congrats and welcome ! Awesome bike you got there and excellent color choice !  :)

• Premium Member

Welcome! I'm jealous of all these owners receiving their white ones, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME YAMAHA!

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Nice bike, I almost got a white one, then a dealer called and said he could have me a graphite and blue w/in the week so I went with that...

The white is literally a blank canvas for you to personalize. Looks like the "tins" can be removed pretty easy and plasti dipped a new color every week.

Welcome , happy traffic surfing dude. The fz is awesome you're gonna love how nimble and torky it is around cages.
Ride on,

Brap!

RRokay Raggie

looks prime for a sticker bomb

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

Archived