The MT-07 Forum

New graphite 07!

aecker22

Sup everyone!

So I've been looking in to buying a new bike for awhile, finally went to the first dealer that had the graphite one around me and couldn't resist just buying it on the spot. Drove it home after a couple hours at the dealer! I am absolutely in love with this baby! Such an upgrade over the 250 I previously had. Feels driving the bike off the lot with only 1 mile on it too! Haven't got too much riding in yet but planning on taking a trip out to Rainier soon (in Seattle, any other WA people!?). Anyways, I haven't taken too many pics yet, but I attached a few for ya guys!

ag1pSlB.jpg

Some crappy pics, was too excited to hold it still enough but here's some more: [url=]http://imgur.com/a/NPgeO[/url]

Congrats man! Awesome looking bike! thanks for joining the forum and please come back and share often! Where you at??
I'm in the Seattle area, specifically Queen Anne!  

• Global Moderator

Nice ! Talk about a great impulse buy. And welcome at FZ07.org!

What twofiddy did you have before upgrading to this beast?

• Global Moderator

Another Washingtonian! Welcome. I am up in Bellingham.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

I had a 2010 Ninja 250 in red, quite the upgrade!

• Premium Member
I had a 2010 Ninja 250 in red, quite the upgrade!
I had same in blue. Love the "unlimited" power compared to the Ninja! I actually feel more confident of the response of the bike and my ability to react to things with this bike. And only like 20 lbs heavier just amazing!

Killafornia

Welcome to the forums brotha! I went from a 2010 Ninja 250 also.e2ude7a2.jpg I kinda miss my Ninja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aecker22,
Congrats on the purchase. Is that pic in a parking garage? How'd it sound in there? way better than a 250? Vroooom vrooom......heh heh hehheh. hmmmmmmm, yep headed to the mall car park asap. lol.

Welcome to this forum.
Ride safe,
Meany

RRokay Raggie

aecker22, Congrats on the purchase. Is that pic in a parking garage? How'd it sound in there? way better than a 250? Vroooom vrooom......heh heh hehheh. hmmmmmmm, yep headed to the mall car park asap. lol.

Welcome to this forum.
Ride safe,
MeanyYep, it sounds amazing even with the stock exhaust! Every time I get home I can't help but give it a few revs! I love going through tunnels as well. Can't wait until I put a new exhaust on it!

Archived