The MT-07 Forum

Where to buy accessories

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

One of the biggest problems with the FZ-07 is the lack of USA distributors since it is such a new bike. I'm creating this thread to help other "window shoppers" in the US locate accessories for this bike.

Motovation USA

This is the first distributor I have found that is based in the US.
They currently carry:
Rizoma Tail Tidy
Rizoma Sliders (Front Fork and Frame: I didn't see a rear yet)
Puig Frame Sliders
Arrow Exhaust
Windscreen and headlight fairings

I'm not sure about their customer service or if they are reputable, so use at your own risk :)

Post up who you are using to get parts and accessories

Guest montana07

Not sure if they have anything on their site yet, but I picked up my R&G sliders from twisted throttle. Call them if you're looking for something

Guest unknown

Revzilla is great but they only have the Akropovic exhaust, fuel commander, and Yoshimura tail tidy. All of which are only available for pre order, they have nothing that is FZ-07 specific in stock yet.

missourifz07

^^^^^Well they need to step their game up and get some FZ stuff because I just ordered something from them Sunday night and it was here Wednesday. I was happy with my first dealings with Revzilla.

I have been searching while I'm waiting for my bike. Ebay has some stuff available. Quite a bit of it is listed by Honda East Toledo in Ohio. Very tempting to pick stuff up before I get the bike....

I have been searching while I'm waiting for my bike. Ebay has some stuff available. Quite a bit of it is listed by Honda East Toledo in Ohio. Very tempting to pick stuff up before I get the bike....
LOL, if the dealer is right I will have mine this week, already ordering stuff...well, just OES Frame Sliders

I got frame sliders from EOS ... came very fast. Ordered helmet from motorcycle superstore and that came fast as well. No complaints.

• 4 weeks later...
One of the biggest problems with the FZ-07 is the lack of USA distributors since it is such a new bike. I'm creating this thread to help other "window shoppers" in the US locate accessories for this bike. 
Motovation USA

They currently carry:
Rizoma Tail Tidy
Puig Frame Sliders
Arrow Exhaust

I'm not sure about their customer service or if they are reputable, so use at your own risk :)

Ohhhhh man how lucky for me! I live just down the road from Motovation Accessories in Austin TX. I just contacted them and am going to pick up a Puig sport windscreen, they also said Rizoma will be coming out with a full line turn signals. I will give an update on Motovation once I check them out in person.  

http://www.motostarz.com/filter-by-bike/yamaha/fz-07-mt-07.html?dir=desc&limit=48&order=price

Thank me later guys :):P:-*

BTW Lusipher told me about this site ordered his pair of CRG Shorty Levers and a Rizoma black gas cap so far :D Oh and the Evotech Rad Guard :))

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell us about the windscreen you bought? I've been considering getting one to reduce the air blast. How well is it working for you?

Motovation USA

They currently carry:
Rizoma Tail Tidy
Puig Frame Sliders
Arrow Exhaust

Ohhhhh man how lucky for me! I live just down the road from Motovation Accessories in Austin TX. I just contacted them and am going to pick up a Puig sport windscreen, they also said Rizoma will be coming out with a full line turn signals. I will give an update on Motovation once I check them out in person.  

@stockysnail I have been out of the country and have not picked up one yet. But I will be going with the Puig sport windscreen, I think it looks the best.

Archived