The MT-07 Forum

Sawadee from the STL

afwestpunk

Howdy folks
Thought I would jump in on this forum since I used it to do a quick background check of the FZ last week before pulling the trigger this past weekend. I used to have a 600RR in the past but due to my work I had to sell it, which was extremely painful due to how much money I poured into it. But now I am older wiser and want to keep it simple.
If you want check my old vids of the Shinigami (600rr's name) on youtube (under my name in search).

This being a new platform in the states I want to et on the ground floor and do some different. The journey will be fun

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will like it here. Please post photos of your bike. We all like to see photos of FZ-07's :).

Guest montana07

Welcome and good luck with "keeping it simple", I have a feeling that's going to be hard with this bike.

• Global Moderator

Hey afwestpunk, good to see you here. Like Cruizin says the KIS principle (Keep It Simple) will be hard to do with this bike. Once the bike becomes more available, so will all the after market stuff. The temptation !

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Hey man, I remember you from 600RR.net. I still have one of those 2>4 Honda shirts somewhere.
lol, was a huge post whore back then. Have not been on a forum in a very long time. Old habit seem to creep up quickly once you get in the groove 
I am currently clearing out my stock of 2>4 shirts

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

Archived