The MT-07 Forum

New exhaust

fz07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

Nice, it looks a lot better then I thought it would. Can't wait to see the video. Too bad it's private.

Sounds great! Now for a vid with the bike under a load and a flyby :)
Yea I wanted to get my gopro out but I didn't have the time. I should be able to do it this weekend though. Under load is where it sounds really good, also sounds good at high rpm. The thing I really noticed about it is it revs out so much quicker which makes the bike feel a lot faster.  And now when I split lanes I give it a little blip of the throttle and I immediately see people look at me in their mirrors. It's great.  

Sounds great! Now for a vid with the bike under a load and a flyby :)
Yea I wanted to get my gopro out but I didn't have the time. I should be able to do it this weekend though. Under load is where it sounds really good, also sounds good at high rpm. The thing I really noticed about it is it revs out so much quicker which makes the bike feel a lot faster.  And now when I split lanes I give it a little blip of the throttle and I immediately see people look at me in their mirrors. It's great. 
WOW this has really got me itching to get an exhaust, I know video doesn't do it justice so I can only imagine what its like in person. P-) I don't know if I missed an update somewhere but is the price quote still in the $1k range?  

They didn't tell me the exact price but I did mention that there are a few people very interested in the exhaust as long as it's a good deal. I mentioned it should be cheaper than the others. I think it will be cheaper. Should be on website in about a week. It will be my red beauty on the site :)

Yup as expected
another great 2Bros system
Will be my christmas present

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

TwistedTorque

It's actually there just saw it as well. Too lazy to get a screenie. I clicked the main banner on their page for the just released S1R

Yamaha FZ-07 (2015) S1R Full System - Carbon Fiber Canister
Part Number: 005-4070105-S1 MSRP: $1189.98

Meh.

Archived