The MT-07 Forum

New exhaust

fz07

• Global Moderator

I like it, but I'm not sure if I like it as 1189.98 much, especially since the Akrapovič seems less expensive.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's disappointing. It shouldn't be the same price as the FZ-09.. Less material, bends, welds, etc. Come on Two Brothers, price more competitively - Akrapovic titanium version is cheaper.

Guess i'm waiting for the M4 now

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Two Brothers dropping the ball again. Never really see anything worthwhile come out of them.

FZ07 Mods: Akrapovic Ti - Shorai Lithium Battery - Pazzo Levers - OEM Flyscreen

TwistedTorque

Well then I take it they had it up there as a place holder with the fz09 price. 899 at least makes you think twice when considering the akropovic.

Yup price now Is 899. They all do pretty much the same thing so it's going to come down to the sound and looks for each person. I'm happy with what I got, especially the price so I can't complain. I will get a go pro vid as soon as possible.

am I missing something? What I don't understand is, they want you to pay 900 but they don't tell you about weight savings or have a dyno chart? Am I just lost or is all that missing from their website?

900 aint bad but i was thinking more 699

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

am I missing something? What I don't understand is, they want you to pay 900 but they don't tell you about weight savings or have a dyno chart? Am I just lost or is all that missing from their website?
It's all there link

Is there a way to peel off that horribly ugly two bros sticker?

It's all there link
Wow. I WAS missing something. OK, now I'm interested! Similar gains as Akra titanium, But Akra weight savings is 3lbs and 2bros is 10!!! ???? Just gotta see what the carbon Akra saves in weight.

Guest montana07
It's all there link
Wow. I WAS missing something. OK, now I'm interested! Similar gains as Akra titanium, But Akra weight savings is 3lbs and 2bros is 10!!! ???? Just gotta see what the carbon Akra saves in weight.
The Akrapovic Ti really isn't a performance exhaust.  It looks good and sounds good, but the carbon model will be the one to go with if you're after performance gains.  Judging off the FZ-09 systems, it'll be lighter and provide more HP and Torque. 

Guest MXRider

Yeah the Ti Akra looks like a way to get some better looks and sound while still being road legal. The CF version is a straight through race system and technically isn't street legal, but that's the route I'll be going with a Dobeck fuel controller.

Yeah the Ti Akra looks like a way to get some better looks and sound while still being road legal. The CF version is a straight through race system and technically isn't street legal, but that's the route I'll be going with a Dobeck fuel controller.
I like this idea and the CF Akra is cheap enough paired with a Dobeck that would be bad-ass and won't cost an arm an a leg. When will the CF Akra be available do ya think? And is the Dobeck available yet? 

i found this: http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=2377

But the website looks sketchy as heck, unlike revzilla and other more reputable places. I really want this CF Akra

Guest MXRider

Motovation is good to go. I bought some stuff from them in the past. Not sure on the US availability of the CF version at this time, but it's probably very soon if not already available.

Motivation is legit, bought all my rizoma products from there, fast shipping and answered all my questions

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Archived