The MT-07 Forum

New Bike and Member in AR!

arfz07

Howdy yall! Got my fz07 two days ago! Love the bike so much. Stepping up from a hyosung gt250 so huge increase in power! Cant say enough about the comfort of the bike surprisingly haha I mean I bought the bike cause its wicked badass looking so the comfort is a plus! Its red and just begs to be driven fast!

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. We need more red bike owners. Please post photos. My red one does not arrive for a few more days and I love seeing photos of them.

• Global Moderator

Hey arfz07 Congratulations and welcome. I hope you will enjoy it here. You are right, the FZ-07 is quite a beast.

• Global Moderator
It has however been proven....the gray one is faster
That's weird, I have proof here that Competition White is faster.

• Global Moderator

Guru, south of the border it is called pearl white. Pearls are not very speedy...

• Premium Member

Grats from a neighbor in Tennessee 
It has however been proven....the gray one is faster

Absolutely!!! So fast that they used to be gloss like other bikes. but was wiped off by the speed to the beautiful mat grey we all love! When your white and red ones go mat we will know you are finally reaching the grey one's speed!

Thanks everybody! But everybody knows you are more likely to get pulled over on a red bike... because they are the fastest haha

• Global Moderator

The red ones are so fast they could not even paint the front fender :).

AR matey! avast welcome ye to this swarthy forum. May yer chain be reefed and your head be pointed into the wind.

yo-ho.

RRokay Raggie

• Global Moderator
Guru, south of the border it is called pearl white. Pearls are not very speedy...
Lol, actually it's called Bluish White here in Canada. But I know better because Competition White should have been the name all along, just like the Euro MT-07. (same goes for the name, I think)

But we have to put this to rest.
Red is girly, matte grey is for old people, black and blue is for the color blind. 
As a matter of fact I will say it again, white is the official Japanese Racing color. And those Japanese would never paint a formula 1 car in a slow color. It just doesn't make sense.
So it's official, white is king of colors!  ;)

• Global Moderator

Of course things shift towards red when they are moving away from you very quickly, so is the red one even red, or is it moving so fast the red shift makes it appear red? No such thing as white or gray shift...

Lol, actually it's called Bluish White here in Canada. But I know better because Competition White should have been the name all along, just like the Euro MT-07. (same goes for the name, I think) 
But we have to put this to rest.
Red is girly, matte grey is for old people, black and blue is for the color blind. 
As a matter of fact I will say it again, white is the official Japanese Racing color. And those Japanese would never paint a formula 1 car in a slow color. It just doesn't make sense.
So it's official, white is king of colors!  ;)
Go to Florida or Arizona and you will see old people driving in big, ahem, WHITE CARS, or WHITE GOLF CARTS, all doing 45 in a 70 with the left turn signal on...white, the preferred color for retired old people 
Red, yeah they get more tickets, because they are so slow, the cops can easily catch them

Grey, well, you rarely see a grey bike, why...that's how fast they are

:P :P :P

OK...we have hijacked ARFZ07's welcome thread.

WELCOME ARKANSAS DUDE....my Mom/Dad live in Bull Shoals(up north, close to the Missouri border)

• Global Moderator

arfz07 is probably wondering what kind of place he has gotten himself involved in :). Sorry about that.

I was considering starting a 'best color' thread, but doubt anything good would become of it...

• Global Moderator

Yes, we should collectively apologize to arfz07 for hijacking his intro thread. Shame on us. We are very sorry indeed.

Guest montana07
It's all good guys! Y'all work it out... just remember violence is the answer
Spoken like a true red!  A quick kick and some throttle, not a damn chance those whites and grey/bluishpurples will catch up. 

Guest montana07
arfz07 is probably wondering what kind of place he has gotten himself involved in :). Sorry about that.  

I was considering starting a 'best color' thread, but doubt anything good would become of it...

Let's go with "What's the second best color?  White or Grey?" 

• Global Moderator

Oh come on ! Montana, we should fight the fight HERE instead of fouling up arfz07 thread. Poor arfz07!

The answer is obvious of course but I created the poll for you so you can see it for yourself.  :D

Archived