The MT-07 Forum

New from Chicago Suburbs

splytsecond

splytsecond

Hey everyone, just taking a quick minute to introduce myself.  Picked up the bike (Red 2015 FZ07) last tuesday down in Pekin at Cupi's Motor Mall who were extremely helpful through the whole transaction and gave me (IMO) a great deal.  I live in the western suburbs near Aurora/Naperville/Plainfeild and am trying to ride this thing as much as possible, haha. In a week it's got about 300 miles on it which is a lot in my opinion with all the rain we've had lately.  Looking forward to learning a lot about the bike and what everyone's been doing with them over the last year or so.  

Welcome splytsecond! 300 miles in a week is pretty good. I haven't done much with the bike but ride it. I do have frame sliders and I made a radiator guard but money is tight so I'm going to hold off on other things. I've had it about 3 months and 3200 miles on it. I'd ride more but it keeps raining!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome splytsecond! Congratulation on getting the fastest color! Vote here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Clearly you were misinformed, splytsecond. The Blurple rims add 1hp, making the graphite grey the fastest color bike. I guess you'll just have to make do with what you got. Enjoy! And welcome. :)

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Enjoy your new ride.

Archived