The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle Security Systems

cassecou

I would put this on a bicycle but not a motorcycle. For a Mc I'd rather have a disk lock/normal alarm combo it would probably be more of a deterrent than this.

I would put this on a bicycle but not a motorcycle. For a Mc I'd rather have a disk lock/normal alarm combo it would probably be more of a deterrent than this.
I understand, but don't forget, you also want to attach your bike to something unmovable. Those locks will do that for you. 

http://ridescorpio.com/secure/?gclid=Cj0KEQjww42tBRCO-sfEiO3DvYMBEiQAHeqMKA7Zogp4D-gmVV6YWVCWcUi6ivh6YUiNwbiGSir6rqAaAsqs8P8HAQ

This is what I have my on FZ07... I also have one chain in the rear and one chain in the front... My previous bike got stolen... not going to happen again... I wish them luck stealing this without getting caught walking near it, and even after good luck breaking two chains. I have the i800 with Remote, I get notified whether someone is near it. Bumps it. or Tilts it. All by the keychain remote! :D

• Premium Member
http://ridescorpio.com/secure/?gclid=Cj0KEQjww42tBRCO-sfEiO3DvYMBEiQAHeqMKA7Zogp4D-gmVV6YWVCWcUi6ivh6YUiNwbiGSir6rqAaAsqs8P8HAQ 
This is what I have my on FZ07... I also have one chain in the rear and one chain in the front... My previous bike got stolen... not going to happen again... I wish them luck stealing this without getting caught walking near it, and even after good luck breaking two chains. I have the i800 with Remote, I get notified whether someone is near it. Bumps it. or Tilts it. All by the keychain remote! :D
This thing is great!  If I had to park my ride outside or if I was living in a metropolitan area this thing would be a must.  Thanks for sharing!  You should do a thread on a review. I see a lot of bike alarms but, was always skeptical on which one would be the best. This one seems to take the cake. Its not cheap but, you definitely get what you pay for.  

Looks like it might fit nicely on the "abs" tray under the tank.

@cndnmax That's actually not a bad idea, but not sure if the cables would reach to the back. They connect to your taillight / signals wire without having to cut them. You might be able to wire it differently though and the abs tray would work.

• Premium Member

Yes it does, i have the Ride Scorpio alarm and installed it on the "ABS" try, perfect fit, awesome alarm and ride log system.

This thing is great!  If I had to park my ride outside or if I was living in a metropolitan area this thing would be a must.  Thanks for sharing!  You should do a thread on a review. I see a lot of bike alarms but, was always skeptical on which one would be the best. This one seems to take the cake. Its not cheap but, you definitely get what you pay for.
[span]    [/span]It's amazing. Its radius for movement is big enough to protect 3 bikes from Proximity. My dads, my brothers and mine. Of course only mine has tilt / bump since it's actually on my bike, but great to deter any thiefs or kids trying to play near them. It's definitely worth the money. You get so much piece of mind i'd buy it even if it was a little more money. I'll try and do a Video review and post it on the forums when I get the chance! 

Archived