The MT-07 Forum

Free parade lap ticket for World Superbike at Laguna Seca

maybe07

• Premium Member

I have a free parade lap ticket at Laguna Seca on Saturday, July 18, 2015. You have to have a general admission and green motorcycle parking ticket to use the parade lap ticket. There is a rider briefing at 11am, and you have to be present and signed in before then. You must have a valid license, helmet, insurance, and sign a liability waiver. Your bike is subject to inspection, and must be street legal.

I got parade lap tickets for me and my brother, but I have to play a tennis tournament at nearby Chamisal Tennis Club, so I can't ride the parade lap. You can, though, just by being the first to contact me here.

I will be attending the festivities and races Saturday morning and Sunday. Hope to see you there.

• Global Moderator

Wow, that is a great deal for someone. I wish I lived closer. It sounds like a blast.

• Premium Member

The parade lap ticket is spoken for. If you want me to call you in case the responder can't use it, leave a message here.

• Premium Member
Hello , if the Parade Lap ticket becomes available please call me at 480 265 5403 or text. Thank you. Sean
I'm meeting the person who wants the ticket on Friday evening, if he can't use it, I'll give you a call.

Archived