The MT-07 Forum

End of summer meet 2015

mericc

Hey ladies and gents! So Im thinking about having an end of summer meet in socal? Want to see if we can get some people to cruise to the taco shot where paul walker and vin deisel ate at in the 1st fast and furious? We would mainly be cruising the 101. So we can all meet up on the way up starting from San Diego up to LA? This meet is also open to anyone else so the more the merrier. Soon as i get more of a head count, Ill plan this out more with you guys and see if can coordinate with the taco shop?

7/30/2015 *Update*

*Plan A*
Location: Neptunes Net, 42505 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu CA 90265
Date: 8/22/2015 TBD if we cant agree on this date

Okay so far we only have one problem....according to them when I called, Its not guaranteed that we'll be able to find parking and to dine depending on how busy they are. Ever since Paul Walkers passing (May he R.I.P) they've been overwhelmed by tourist.

*Plan B*
Date: 8/22/2015

We can do a meet by the beach where I use to host car meets for my forum back in the day. We can either have a potlock bbq, ill be able to provide some food and drinks for us. Now the only problem with this is, no cruise but just a meet and greet.

So ill add a poll and see what everyone wants to do. Hopefully with either one, we can get a good turn out, remember you can also invite your friends if you like? Just need a head count.

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

I'd be down if i can get the time off work.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Man I miss California. Why can't they move the White House to SoCal? DC is so last century.

• Global Moderator
Man I miss California. Why can't they move the White House to SoCal? DC is so last century.
The country would be in worse shape than it already is
Cali is a good place, dont get me wrong I grew up there, but the laws and restrictions are retarded.
Filtering/splitting and helmet laws are some of the only things i agree with. That and the beach/fresh seafood.

Depending on how many people show up...would you rather have a bbq meet by the beach plus prizes lol or a cruise to the fast and furious taco shop?

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member

"end of summer" ...in a place that you can ride year round. Born and raised in Cali, spent the last 10 years in places with four seasons. I always tell people we love the seasons in Cali too. We just choose to skip the bad ones.

Sounds interesting, but what date? And I've never heard of any famous fast and furious taco shop. Got an address?

I would prefer Neptune's Net. I know it's a tourist trap, but I've always wanted to go.

Thats actually the spot where going to lol

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Global Moderator

But what about titos tacos?
A ride to culver city could be a good thing :P

• Premium Member

I'd love to do something like this! Just depends on if I'm working or not :)

- Paulie

• Premium Member

Nooooo I'll be in Vegggasssssssssss.  :'(

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Give me a date which would work for you guys that we could all agree on? We can go in september if we have to?

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member

How about the 29th? The next Saturday after?  

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

How about the 29th? The next Saturday after?  

Yeah that fine with me, how about everyone else?

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Yeah I can't either on the weekend of the 22. The next Saturday works for me. Is there a backup plan in case Neptune's is full? There's a bunch of places in Malibu. I don't mind getting fast food lol

• Global Moderator

Couldnt get the time off work, maybe a i could make the spring meetup

Hey guys, im rethinking the date for neptunes, i really want to have a good turnout for our first major meet, ill keep you guys updated

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Archived