mericc

• Premium Member
Haha- This is socal. Every season is summer
You won't say this on ACH December to February :D 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Some exclusions may apply. Please read terms and conditions for details

Published 'Chronicles of a Motorcycle Gypsy' a book about my travels on the FZ, and a writer for Motorcyclist Magazine

• Premium Member
Haha- This is socal. Every season is summer
You won't say this on ACH December to February :D
LOL. So true.   

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
how about, we all meet up at downtown disney lmfao, and hang out at the espn bar?, hoping i get my bike back from impak before than
LOL. I could do that buuuuuuttttt PEOPLE. Just thinking of parking already makes it undesirable.  
As for Huntington, there's the Huntington Beach Pier. Maybe meet at one of the restaurants there? I also don't mind meeting somewhere a bit more secluded... just don't go to Huntington too often to know what else is out there. 

• Global Moderator
how about, we all meet up at downtown disney lmfao, and hang out at the espn bar?, hoping i get my bike back from impak before than
LOL. I could do that buuuuuuttttt PEOPLE. Just thinking of parking already makes it undesirable.  
As for Huntington, there's the Huntington Beach Pier. Maybe meet at one of the restaurants there? I also don't mind meeting somewhere a bit more secluded... just don't go to Huntington too often to know what else is out there. 
Damnit moto... you keep providing reasons for me to skip work. This cant keep happening... :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Lmao @n2shotokai everyone can't seem to make up their minds. This week good thst week not. Let's just ride ACH again. I haven't been there since the last time we rode. I'm overdue for it. I want to take the 300 there and @motomeek can ride the 250

• Premium Member
Lmao @n2shotokai everyone can't seem to make up their minds. This week good thst week not. Let's just ride ACH again. I haven't been there since the last time we rode. I'm overdue for it. I want to take the 300 there and @motomeek can ride the 250
Sounds great. Let's pick a weekend. We start early on the West end, ride to Wrightwood. We can meet up with folks from the East in Wrightwood and ride back West. 

crescentwrench

This sounds excellent. ACH is Angeles Crest Highway, right?

It's hard for me to pull off a weekend but with enough notice I can probably make it happen. And in general Sundays will be easier for me to make happen than Saturdays, which have become almost impossible with all the kids' activities...

...in fact, can I propose Sunday, September 20th?

IMO Angeles FOREST highway is waaaaaaaaay nicer than Angeles crest. Mainly cause not as crowded with cars or bikes, and seems the just finished repaving it, its buttery smooth.

I was just there today. Wentup to rosamond to see a big cat rescue facility and check out willow springs raceway. Angeles FOREST is awesome.

• Premium Member
Same here!

That's the weekend of the CVMA season opener, so I'm out. Ride safe and have fun! I'll be sure to catch you guys at the next one!

Published 'Chronicles of a Motorcycle Gypsy' a book about my travels on the FZ, and a writer for Motorcyclist Magazine

I'll be halfway to North Carolina for a certain well known road in the area by then.

I won't be around for anymore rides until sometime next year after this weekend. I'll catch you guys then though if you're still around. Even if you don't have an fz07 anymore.

crescentwrench

ugh nevermind can't do september 20th..

wait seriously? people want to do the 20th, ACH?

cripes let me see if I can negotiate something with the husband...

• Premium Member
ugh nevermind can't do september 20th.. 

wait seriously? people want to do the 20th, ACH?

cripes let me see if I can negotiate something with the husband...
Status? 

• Premium Member

A couple of us had a ride scheduled for the 20th at the snake and possibly Malibu. We rescheduled this based upon the request to ride ACH on the 20th. It would be nice to know people's intentions. I personally do not care where we ride, just thought it would be a good opportunity to get together.

• Premium Member

If people are coming up to the snake, I'll surely be there too. I ride that area frequently. Either way I'm down for either location on the 20th. ACH or The Snake

crescentwrench

There are reports of ACH being a mess and closed in certain areas over on the SocalSportbikes forum.
Can anyone verify? Should be cleaned up by next weekend anyway, right?

Archived