The MT-07 Forum

New vid.. all exhaust

r6realtor

after this vid I finally ordered my external mic, definitely able to hang with the 09 until about 70mph, then he just kills me on top end.

2015 fz-07 akrapovic exhaust
2015 ktm 500 xc-w dirt/supermoto tire and wheels

Seems you weren't riding it real hard, I think the FZ 07 is faster than that. Nice mic, btw.

Beemer

Seems you weren't riding it real hard, I think the FZ 07 is faster than that. Nice mic, btw.
faster than what? when we were getting on the highway i gave it everything it had and rider to rider i am at least twice as fast as him on our exact same cc dirt bikes.  
 I don't full throttle of the line like the fz-09 from every stop light like he does if that's what you mean? the FZ-09 is a 3 cylinder 850cc bike, down low i can hang right with him but top end the 09 kills the 07.

faster than what? when we were getting on the highway i gave it everything it had and rider to rider i am at least twice as fast as him on our exact same cc dirt bikes.  
 I don't full throttle of the line like the fz-09 from every stop light like he does if that's what you mean? the FZ-09 is a 3 cylinder 850cc bike, down low i can hang right with him but top end the 09 kills the 07.
Don't take me the wrong way, I'm not knocking your riding abilities and have no delusions about the power of an 09. I thought you were trying to show in this video how fast the 07 was next to an 09 ("definitely able to hang with the 09 until about 70mph") Did I take you the wrong way? I didn't see you hanging with him much because you didn't "full throttle" off the line like he did, that was obvious and since you didn't it made the 07 look much slower than what it's capable of, not doing it justice is how I viewed it. I'm sure you could've launched faster if you tried, I don't doubt that one bit because you say you are twice the rider he is on the exact same bikes. I just don't know why if you're twice the rider you couldn't have taken off faster. I guess maybe you just didn't try to for whatever reason and that's cool. I would've liked to have seen that though, I guess I was expecting that. It's all good, bro, no worries! If you do another video like this show us what an FZ 07 can really do against an 09, that would be awesome!

Beemer

Don't take me the wrong way, I'm not knocking your riding abilities and have no delusions about the power of an 09. I thought you were trying to show in this video how fast the 07 was next to an 09 ("definitely able to hang with the 09 until about 70mph ") Did I take you the wrong way? I didn't see you hanging with him much because you didn't "full throttle" off the line like he did, that was obvious and since you didn't it made the 07 look much slower than what it's capable of, not doing it justice is how I viewed it. I'm sure you could've launched faster if you tried, I don't doubt that one bit because you say you are twice the rider he is on the exact same bikes. I just don't know why if you're twice the rider you couldn't have taken off faster. I guess maybe you just didn't try to for whatever reason and that's cool. I would've liked to have seen that though, I guess I was expecting that. It's all good, bro, no worries! If you do another video like this show us what an FZ 07 can really do against an 09, that would be awesome!
Because I don't feel like I need to rag the shit out of my bike at every stop light, I know how good of a rider I am maybe he doesn't and feels he has go as fast as the bike will at every light. 
we were just riding around not racing really(highway maybe) if you watch when get on the highway once we got in the straight away I gave it hell and he passed me about 75-77mph. 
Your more than welcome to post a vid up of how much faster the 07 really is capable of, that would be awesome!

Yes, yes, I understand all that. I did ask if I took you the wrong way so a 'yes you did' would've sufficed. I'm sure you understood where I was coming from so your mockery was intriguing. It appears now that YOU took ME the wrong way. See how easy that is to do? It seems to be pretty common around here so no worries, it happens. The main thing is we understand each other in the end and behave like adults, right?

Beemer

Yes, yes, I understand all that. I did ask if I took you the wrong way so a 'yes you did' would've sufficed. I'm sure you understood where I was coming from so your mockery was intriguing. It appears now that YOU took ME the wrong way. See how easy that is to do? It seems to be pretty common around here so no worries, it happens. The main thing is we understand each other in the end and behave like adults, right?
No now I hate you and we are no longer internet buddies!!! Kidding of course!! yes sorry long day not you at all actually, I was just getting done with clients and read your post a little to quick and obviously took it the wrong way. No problems at all my friend, sorry about that!!

lol! Difficult, brainiac clients ... can't deal with'em ... can't shoot'em.

[attachment id=764" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

lol exactly!! and serioiusly man I do apologize!

NP, forget about it. I just quit smoking today and I'm doing my best to not open the lion cage on all the dumb, shet juggling circus clowns where I live. How can one gtf off this planet?! ??? 

Beemer

• Premium Member

@Beemer...join the team of ppl who are gonna live on Mars...that's your ticket off this planet...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

@beemer...join the team of ppl who are gonna live on Mars...that's your ticket off this planet...
loool, now I just need to rob a few banks to reserve a seat and fill my backpack with lot's of Crunchy Jiff  & Ritz Crackers, oh, and Tang flavored beer.

Beemer

NP, forget about it. I just quit smoking today and I'm doing my best to not open the lion cage on all the dumb, shet juggling circus clowns where I live. How can one gtf off this planet?! ??? 
That's good for you man! every time you think about a smoke go for a ride!

I have watched your vid and your buddies on his fz-09 at least 8 times now. That was before I even found this forum. I like watching your buddies vid cause you can hear how awesome your fz-07 sounds. 

I have watched your vid and your buddies on his fz-09 at least 8 times now. That was before I even found this forum. I like watching your buddies vid cause you can hear how awesome your fz-07 sounds. 
Lol to funny that's why I keep watching it, its actually kind of nice to see what the bike looks like riding down the street a perspective I can never get obviously without his camera.

After watching North50's video of your ride together in my opinion the 07 looks and sounds way better than the 09. The only thing the 09 has is speed. Speed is fun, don't get me wrong but it can also get you in trouble in a hurry. I admit that I had a bit of buyers remorse when I got the 07 instead of the 09 but after having the bike for about two months now there is no way I would even consider the 09 even in a straight up trade.

Archived