The MT-07 Forum

New rider from IL waiting delivery of a Liquid Graphite

craigm

• Premium Member

Hi all,
Deposit paid about 3 weeks ago, dealer is supposed to take delivery of the bike in July and it's getting very close to August now!
Will be my first bike, I passed the MSF in June and was about to buy a Honda CB500F until I saw one of these and started reading about it.
Just bought all the gear, still want a rear stand and probably a screen but will try it without first. Getting very impatient for the phone to ring!

• Global Moderator

Hi craigm, welcome. Glad you could join us. Feel free to ask lots of questions while biting your nails. You are going to love the bike !

where in Illinois? (general area)
about time some others get the 07 here.

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

Welcome! Waiting for toys is hard, hang in tight!
...or you could visit us up here. My dealer has 3 on the floor: one matte grey (exclusively Canadian  8-) ), one white and one red.

Guest montana07

Funny, our path to riding has been very similar. MSF course in June, pretty sure on the Honda CB500F, and then discovered the FZ-07. You're going to love it, awesome bike.

• Premium Member

I'm in Gurnee. Buying the bike from Lake Villa just down the road. I spoke to them on Wednesday and it's on the way from Settle apparently so I'll hang in and wait. Hoping for a call tomorrow. No nails left!

Archived