The MT-07 Forum

Finally Picked Up My FZ!

redbeard

After putting a deposit on it almost 2 weeks ago today I finally had time to go pick it up. Unfortunately it'll be a week or two before my basic rider certificate comes in for me to go get the M class put on my license and for me to order the rest of my gear.

But here she is...

ff52541a473d852dbc35c7135132d6d7.jpg

e7c71f1c24dacca6d639b9956e90b3d4.jpg

624636762a1353d1aa8d800e99559f01.jpg

aab4c34b1d16ca24c2a2dd9745d5b95b.jpg

Plans are to paint the tank plastics the same yellow as my mustang at some point soon along with Akrapovic exhaust and perhaps send the ECU out for a flash. It's my first bike so just going to take it easy for now.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

What a beauty! Make sure you vote - black frame is the fastest! VOTE

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Awesome choice, red/black is best on so many levels.

If you're really interested i believe the euro model has a set of yellow plastics.
Might be easier to order those than to spray the bike.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Congrats!!!!! I have the same red FZ07. Love the color and love the bike even more. I m sure you going to have a great time. Great choice. Ride safe.

And, Red IS the fastest ;)

thomascrown

Is that a Terminator? A buddy of mine had one with a ported blower, tiny pulley, full exhaust and tune. That was a fun car. Still, I reckon the FZ is quicker till about 80-90ish.

Is that a Terminator? A buddy of mine had one with a ported blower, tiny pulley, full exhaust and tune. That was a fun car. Still, I reckon the FZ is quicker till about 80-90ish.

Yes, it's my 2004 Cobra. Makes a little over 700rwhp and 600+ft/lbs of torque from 2600-6200 rpm haha. Don't think the FZ would be able to come close to beating it.

• Premium Member

Welcome. That's how I park my bike in the garage too.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome. That's how I park my bike in the garage too.

Ha, it's a tight fit. Had to back the car all the way up to my tool box to get enough room.

Though the car will likely be going up for sale in the next few weeks. Then I'll have plenty of room for the bike.

Archived