The MT-07 Forum

Watsendesign.com LED Turn Signals

regaladoallan

regaladoallan

If anyone is looking for some flush LED turn signals these are it apparently, came across them on a group from facebook. They seem pretty good only downside is that the seller only sells these turn signals once ever month or so for about 2-3 days. Other than that it seems like a fantastic options for our ladies. Check them out!

Watsendesign.com, click on photo gallery and scroll down to FZ09 I believe.

• Premium Member

There are other flush mounts although those are the only ones ive seen with that design. They seem pretty cool.

Ordered 4 of them last month during their 2 day ordering period. The extreme brightness (220 lumens), OEM connectors, built in resistors, and overall look sealed the deal for me.

They are a bit pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for.

regaladoallan
Ordered 4 of them last month during their 2 day ordering period. The extreme brightness (220 lumens), OEM connectors, built in resistors, and overall look sealed the deal for me.  
They are a bit pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for.

How did you end up liking them? Because once they are available again I am planning on ordering a pair with an integrated tail light from eBay.

I haven't received them yet, unfortunately. Everyone from the July order period, should be getting their invoices within the next couple of weeks. I'll definitely let you know what I think when I receive them.

• 2 weeks later...
No running lights? Would at least expect that at the price they're asking
You have to realize, though, the Watsen flush mounts are incredibly small, yet easy to see in the daytime. They're only using a few very small LEDs for the signals which are really bright to make up for how small they are. If they are always on they would get hot fairly quickly, possibly, or eventually, damaging themselves or the housing they are in. Which is the same reason why the majority of aftermarket LED signals, especially small ones, come as 2-wire only and are intended to be used only as signals. The ones that feature a running light as well typically you will find they are not as bright overall, in both DRL and signal, or the DRL is running at a lower power than the signals at the very least, or the housing will be larger and a lot of LEDs will be used for more light output with less power overall. You can modify the Watsens to have running light, but you would also want it to run at lower power than the signals for sure.  

Archived