The MT-07 Forum

Graphite/Bluple with White Plastics

xdr

This idea stems from the '16 mattte silver version. Looks like it would be around $180 in parts to swap to white plastics. What do ya'll think? Did side by side for stock graphite and then with white.

GY_zps0yszkocy.jpg
GYW_zpsnhjeclli.jpg
GYS_zpskiniyacc.jpg
GYWS_zpsq32u8vzw.jpg

• Global Moderator

A couple of guys on the forum have done this. I think it looks great. If you search around you should find some photos.

What color is the tail end plastic on the white version? I'm seeing the graphite grey has different part number than the white/red version. Is it black?

• Global Moderator
What color is the tail end plastic on the white version? I'm seeing the graphite grey has different part number than the white/red version. Is it black?
Yes, the red and white have a flat black rear panel that has a bit of metal flake coloring to it...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I'm waiting to see what the new matte grey will look like, I'm between that and white, or may just go with the new raven black plastics. On a side note, the vertical frame support, does anyone know if it is aluminum? Thinking of having it along with the other silver metal parts anodized black.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

I wanted to do the same thing. I couldn't get a Graphite Grey FZ-07. So I am planning on switching the Frame and wheels for the blue ones.  :P

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

I think it is totally subjective and you should do what ever you want with your bike. All the best!

af7b6093938a76037b7969430902be3d.jpg

I love the silver blue color like from the 09.

Also can anyone maybe photoshop the yellow plastics from the mt07 onto a graphite/blue bike? I'm curious if the yellow and blue would go good together.

d138689e06ac0e2d31ee863c84925750.jpg

Archived