The MT-07 Forum

Double-R

w1ngzer0

Hello! My name is Ken from Chesapeake, VA. Purchased a Rapid Red on the 26th. Best decision I made in a while. Can't wait until mods begin!

• Global Moderator

Another red one!! Great choice. Red is of course the best color (unless you ask Guru :) )

• Global Moderator

Hi yamz07, Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Great color choice btw, I love red !

Here's a great Video How to Cruizin made where you can see how to post pictures. It's easy.

Thanks for the info. Quick question, can anyone post a pic of the graves fender eliminator? I do not have Facebook and can't see it. The Yamaha one was like $180. Man, too expensive for me.

I was actually going to plasti dip the tank covers different colors such as blue, green, yellow, satin black, gunmetal, etc. That's the main reason I chose red. Black is pretty much the whole bike except the tank color.

Guest montana07
I was actually going to plasti dip the tank covers different colors such as blue, green, yellow, satin black, gunmetal, etc. That's the main reason I chose red. Black is pretty much the whole bike except the tank color.
Traitor!!!! 
But really, welc....traitor!

• Global Moderator
..can anyone post a pic of the graves fender eliminator? I do not have Facebook and can't see it...
Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of a FZ-07 with a graves. Maybe others can help.

• Global Moderator
Sounds good. How much did you pay for yours? Is it a plug and play including the led?
The tail tidy you mean?  It's a Yamaha one. So I paid too much, just like everybody else. And I am not even sure how much exactly. I had some more things I ordered at once and when everything came in I just swiped my card and never saw a bill. 
This hobby is not cheap but is make no sense to me to save a couple of $ on accessories after spending $8000 on a new bike. If I like something I just look if I can afford the best option out there. If I can, I will buy it. If I can't, I would rather leave it OEM.

Archived