The MT-07 Forum

New member in Oklahoma City

enderokc

Hi everyone! I'm Eric, I just purchased a white FZ-07 yesterday!! I am super excited!! It has been raining though the last couple of days so I haven't picked it up yet, but I am hoping it will dry out today so I can get it!! This is also my first bike. I have ridden bikes before but never owned one yet. I think this is the most perfect bike for me!! :)

Guest unknown

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site! Post some pics of her when you get her home. I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us do :)

• Global Moderator

Welcome enderokc! You must be stoked! Very exciting first bike.

When I picked up my (white) bike, it started raining within 5 minutes. I almost felt sorry for my new bike getting all wet and dirty and I was scared to drop it. But I was surprised that it handled very well in the wet.
I read somewhere that a guy picked up his and dropped it with 7 miles :o so take it easy the first couple of miles and familiarize yourself with it.

Feel free to ask lots of questions. We are here to help and share.

Welcome enderokc! You must be stoked! Very exciting first bike.  
When I picked up my (white) bike, it started raining within 5 minutes. I almost felt sorry for my new bike getting all wet and dirty and I was scared to drop it. But I was surprised that it handled very well in the wet.
I read somewhere that a guy picked up his and dropped it with 7 miles :o so take it easy the first couple of miles and familiarize yourself with it.

Feel free to ask lots of questions. We are here to help and share.

Yes, just take it easy, be careful and be familiar with it.  
AND:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I just picked it up!! I rode 24 miles back to work during lunch. All the backroads to get used to it. Man, its SWEET!!! I can tell I am going to be riding this thing a ton!! It was still misting outside just a bit, but the roads were clear. I will take some pics when I get home tonight!

• Global Moderator

It wasn't misting outside, it was your eyes misting up from all those emotions ! Amazing bike, isn't it. Nice and torquey.    :D

Raining in Oklahoma, pictures or it never happened. Welcome to the forums. I'm a Oklahoman transplanted in Ohio.

Archived