The MT-07 Forum

one last fz-07 ride/vid

r6realtor

well figured I throw one more vid up of the 07, sold it yesterday and got the new bike shortly after.
The 07 was a fantastic  bike and can't say a bad thing about, I just got an awesome deal on the 09 so I went for it!
Anyway love this forum and has been extremely informative thank  you all!

2015 fz-07 akrapovic exhaust
2015 ktm 500 xc-w dirt/supermoto tire and wheels

• 2 weeks later...

Nice bike! I see you have a golf cart, too. I'll race you, golf cart against golf cart for the title to your FZ-09, heh,heh! Don't be a stranger just because you don't have an 07 now, drop in once in awhile and tell us about your mods, show some more videos. Especially some when you get used to the bike well enough to pull some good wheelies! 

Beemer

please tell us how you like the 09 when you get it.
will do, so far its pretty freaking amazing! never thought I would find a bike with more tq than my ducati hyper but man the 09 is just nasty! loving it!!!! On a side note my brother is now purchasing an fz07 which will be awesome to have back around again! Here is the -09 as of now only thing left is the exhaust and im still trying to figure out which one to do??? and I have a rad guard coming from the U.K. so that should be about it.
NIwfsLD.jpg
QEfl3d9.jpg
w2wjWxy.jpg
DWrPFzU.jpg
dM8wn0d.jpg
9zidmVa.jpg
ogLTDTm.jpg

Nice bike! I see you have a golf cart, too. I'll race you, golf cart against golf cart for the title to your FZ-09, heh,heh! Don't be a stranger just because you don't have an 07 now, drop in once in awhile and tell us about your mods, show some more videos. Especially some when you get used to the bike well enough to pull some good wheelies! 
Thanks! haha my golf cart will only do about 21-22mph according to the gps so probably won't be wining any speed records with that. yeah definitely have to get used to the 09 it powers up in 2nd no problem but wants to go over backwards with to much throttle, I just have to get used to it still and I should be good, Im thinking the new wheelie gear will be third but im doing my best to break this bike in like I should. Actually just changed the oil at 200 miles and looked good probably another at 700.

G-damn that bike looks meeean!! It might not do much but that itty-bitty windscreen looks bad-ass, I would never change it. Excuse me while I wipe the slobber off my chin .... OK, If you ever want to go for a ride along the coast give me a holler, I'd be glad to breath your bikes exhaust. Oh yeah, I just put up some new pics of my bike with my new Ermax windscreen installed in my gallery. I like how it matches my grips/levers. Here's one of the pics. Later, stay frosty out there!

[attachment id=882" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

If I would have seen that seat cap before purchasing my 07, I might have an 09 instead. Solid bike, man. Congratulations.

Portfolio > www.brandonlajoie.com

G-damn that bike looks meeean!! It might not do much but that itty-bitty windscreen looks bad-ass, I would never change it. Excuse me while I wipe the slobber off my chin .... OK, If you ever want to go for a ride along the coast give me a holler, I'd be glad to breath your bikes exhaust. Oh yeah, I just put up some new pics of my bike with my new Ermax windscreen installed in my gallery. I like how it matches my grips/levers. Here's one of the pics. Later, stay frosty out there! 

Thanks man, definitely will man i'd love to take you up on a ride if im around your way!! and believe me Im no speed demon so you won't ingesting any of my exhaust lol. Windscreen looks good!

If I would have seen that seat cap before purchasing my 07, I might have an 09 instead. Solid bike, man. Congratulations.
thanks!! Im definitely liking the look of it now, I always felt the 07 looked better in my opinion, although the 09 is really growing on my now that I have changed it up and put some of my personal touches on it. But regardless of looks when you ride the 09 you just can't not help keep the smile off your face, the bike is just nasty!!

Thanks! I'm also glad there are less gnats splattered on my chest after rides now. Judging by your video's, we ride about the same speed so no worries.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Wow, man! You took what I normally find to be a fugly motorcycle and made it look absolutely stunning. I love the tail and the detail work in the tires/rims.

Wow, man! You took what I normally find to be a fugly motorcycle and made it look absolutely stunning. I love the tail and the detail work in the tires/rims.
thanks man appreciate it! I would agree as well typically... I hated the look of the 09 but its really growing on me now, they definitely need some detail work done to them to update the look. I have the Arrow street thunder BLACK exhaust coming for it next should be here in 2 weeks that should really make it look killer, along with a blacked out rad guard, then Im done!

EShfilr.jpg

just a vid/walk around of the mods I have done so far to the 09 if anyone is interested.

Archived