The MT-07 Forum

New rider in Austin,tx

indomie

Hello all, im new to this forum and have been on the ninja 300 forum for the past month since I was set on that bike for my first. Funny, I just found out about this bike and love the looks, everything about it.
Right now I am gathering my riding gear, no squiding for me! Seen, read too many horrible things.

Curious what do you guys feel about this bike for a beginner. Mind you im not crazy about speed, im more mature now, and will be using the bike for commuting , and twisties.

thanks

• Global Moderator

Hi indomie! Glad you joined us.

I think it's a great bike period. For beginners and more seasoned riders. It is nice and light, handles well and has enough oomph to keep you interested for a long time.
I have no doubt that you will not regret the purchase. That's a double negative lol so you will be one happy rider.  :)

Hello all, im new to this forum and have been on the ninja 300 forum for the past month since I was set on that bike for my first. Funny, I just found out about this bike and love the looks, everything about it. Right now I am gathering my riding gear, no squiding for me! Seen, read too many horrible things.

Curious what do you guys feel about this bike for a beginner. Mind you im not crazy about speed, im more mature now, and will be using the bike for commuting , and twisties.

thanks

The thing I love about the FZ07, is that Yamaha looked at the FZ09, realized that stylistically it was pretty good, improved it with the FZ07...sorry Cruizin :P 
And, made it new or old rider friendly...this bike is VERY easy to ride indomie...and if you send me some HEY CUPCAKES, I will tell you more...I have been to Austin for business twice with Apple....man those cupcakes are good, so is Rudy's.

dang so i just came back from the dealer, they didnt even have an fz-07 to sit/look on =(, guess im trying next week in houston.

dang so i just came back from the dealer, they didnt even have an fz-07 to sit/look on =(, guess im trying next week in houston.
Call em before u head over to them, tell them you are looking to buy one

Welcome! New rider here too and I am very happy with my first bike! Love her for everything that she is. Light, nimble, powerful and of course beautiful. Treat her with respect and she will entertain you for years!

Archived