The MT-07 Forum

Installing tail light tidy kit problem! Help :(

hitman21988

So I was testing out on light at a time(aka connected one and turn on bike and made sure it was signaling) and on the left turn I turned the bike on as before and hit left turn signal and heard a click and noticed now the left one wasn't turning on.

What first came to mind was that I tripped a fuse. Well I went back to look to make sure everything was connected right and it was except this is what I noticed. The led lights that came with the kit have these camp downs for the wires(which is great). Well the well the clips of the ground (black) and brown wire where touching.... So I'm like crap! Btw no smells no nothing.

I'm hoping it as simple fuse I just need to go run and get to fix it or even a simpler problem.

P.s if I posted it in the wrong section please move to correct forum section.

Update. Checked all fuses and none of them are blown.

Second help date. Noticed the front turn signal lights are on. But when I hit the blinker button on the dash it doesn't indicate anything and did a visual and no blinking.

I feel like I'm over looking something as in a step. The kit did come with 4 leds turn signals which I thought was weird but after doing a online search the none leds maybe conflicting and not tripping the turn breaker or what ever because it needs a certain voltage?

Third update. Me thinking of the bike only having one fuse box was dumb lol I noticed another small fuse box next to the first one area. Fuse 10a park is blown. Hope this is the problem.

Fuse was the problem! Hope this post helps anyone in the further who makes a silly mistake and can help shorten there time down in finding there answer!

• Premium Member

Glad you figured it out. Just make sure all the rest of the wires or connectors are well protected so you don't have this issue later on down the road.

Archived