The MT-07 Forum

2016 FZ-07

miniblue

Today October 3rd I picked up my new FZ-07 silver/blue
It's better looking in person. Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can take it for my first ride. So excited, can't wait !!!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome miniblue! Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Today October 3rd I picked up my new FZ-07 silver/blue It's better looking in person. Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can take it for my first ride. So excited, can't wait !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Very cool!! What part of the country are you in? I'm in Oklahoma. I've got a silver/blue one on order. My dealer got a black one in last week, but can't seem to find out when my silver one is going to ship. And it's killing me!! >:D Anyway, I hope the rain stops for you and you get out & put some serious miles on that thing.  

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Very cool, I was at the dealer today (looking for an all purpose waterless cleaner) which I failed at. But anyway, they had both the raven and the silver and blurple there. They both look awesome in person! I think I like the silver better. They also had the new raven 09 right next to it. Thinking about going the 09 route in a couple of years

Very cool, I was at the dealer today (looking for an all purpose waterless cleaner) which I failed at. But anyway, they had both the raven and the silver and blurple there. They both look awesome in person! I think I like the silver better. They also had the new raven 09 right next to it. Thinking about going the 09 route in a couple of years
Looking at your avatar pic makes me dizzy  :) 

Archived