The MT-07 Forum

Hope to get my FZ-07 soon!

Russian Rider

Russian Rider

Hi everyone! I haven't owned a bike for about 4 years now, I had to sell my Buell XB9S when i was getting married and buying a house and finally convinced my wife to let me buy another bike!
I was looking for a while to buy a Harley 883 Iron as I've always loved how they look and the Buell really got me into the sound and torque of the v-twin but saw an article for the FZ-07 and it really caught my eye! I love that it has the torque of the 883 while being more fun to ride, less $, better gas mileage, and faster. I know they are two different style of bike but both ones I like. 

I really like pretty much everything about this bike and hope to get one soon. Both dealers in my area are sold out and don't know when they will get one in. There is a white one a couple hours away from my place and I may end up getting that even though I REALLY want a red! Hopefully I'll have pics up soon and start riding again! 

• Global Moderator

Hey Max! Thanks for joining us. Good choice. Don't forget Yamaha's amazing reliability. They look good in any color. Hope you get one soon.

Archived