The MT-07 Forum

Greetings

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515

I've been riding for 39 years, owned roughly 27 bikes and I haven't been this excited about a bike in a long time.....might even have to do a few track days on this thing. I think a Arrow shorty, Power Commander with Quick shift is in order.  Has anybody removed the airbox snorkel yet?

Dobeck performance/ EJK Fuel controllers is doing research right now on one of out members bike's and it working on the airbox and dialing in one of their fuel controllers. EJK is the way to go, more adjustments than Power commander.

• Global Moderator

Hey scordiaboy, thanks for introducing yourself.

Do you already have the bike? How do you like it compared to the bikes you had before? (wow 27 of them)
A lot of people here are still waiting in agony. You are right, his bike begs to be modified.

scordiaboy515
Dobeck performance/ EJK Fuel controllers is doing research right now on one of out members bike's and it working on the airbox and dialing in one of their fuel controllers. EJK is the way to go, more adjustments than Power commander.
cool, Bazzazz makes some nice FC's also......have to sit tight for a few months for exhausts, FC's, air filters, fender eliminator kits. 

scordiaboy515
Hey scordiaboy, thanks for introducing yourself. 
Do you already have the bike? How do you like it compared to the bikes you had before? (wow 27 of them)
A lot of people here are still waiting in agony. You are right, his bike begs to be modified.
Not yet, hopefully Tuesday Morning.  The last new Yamaha I purchased was a 1984 RZ350...great bike. Toomey expansion chambers...soo much fun, wheelied like a dirt bike :) 

• 7 months later...

I ordered a dna air filter and a dna high performance stage 2 air filter box cover lid which is suppose to get rid of the snorkel currently have a full yoshimura exhaust and just got a power commander fc they said it came with 10 maps but only came with one but there is a few on there website but im just waiting for the air filter parts to come in and i will let you know how the setup runs

Archived