The MT-07 Forum

Boo

ornery

No, not scary boo. More to show disapproval or contempt:

_DSC9588a.jpg

This is the first day I haven't ridden to work in a while. It was raining this morning, but I mostly wanted to pick up a tool box on the way home, so I drove. Just cleaned up the yard totally of leaves, because I knew rain was coming. Wet leaves are a bear, so I wanted to do as much as possible before it hit. This is what greeted me when I arrived home. Going into storage soon... Boo!

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

That's sad and all but I would be more concerned with my boys hangin' out in the frosty winter wind, unprotected. Maybe a beaver skin wrap for warmth and water repellent qualities. To hell with PITA.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Man that looks like motorcycle abuse. You need to get a cover. Just looking at it makes me cringe.

I'll ride till it gets in the low 40's, rain or shine. She won't brave any elements I won't myself. I actually do have a cover I'll throw on, now that you mention it.  Only extra gear I'd like to get my hands on at this point is some kind of turtleneck, or scarf around my neck.

Pretty soon she'll get the full spa treatment, oil & filter change, chain lube, battery pulled and put into storage till spring. Not in any hurry for that chore.

BTW, BOO! Happy Halloween!

Ghost-Rider-ghost-rider-14072682-1200-808.jpg

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

• Global Moderator
I'll ride till it gets in the low 40's, rain or shine. She won't brave any elements I won't myself. I actually do have a cover I'll throw on, now that you mention it.  Only extra gear I'd like to get my hands on at this point is some kind of turtleneck, or scarf around my neck. 
Pretty soon she'll get the full spa treatment, oil & filter change, chain lube, battery pulled and put into storage till spring. Not in any hurry for that chore.

BTW, BOO! Happy Halloween!

Ghost-Rider-ghost-rider-14072682-1200-808.jpg

http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=38224946

This is my fall/winter mid layer.. works damn well with a normal compression/sport top as a base

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived