The MT-07 Forum

Skully AR-1

delbee1

• Premium Member

I'd like to try one on. They don't make an XXXL as far as I can tell.

Nice concept, hope the price comes down once they get production rolling.

• Premium Member
It is too expensive, might have 1 one day if they come down in price.... What about the concept of it though?
Conceptually very cool.  I would prefer to see an add-on system compatible with my Arai, however.  My bet is that they get there eventually (modularizing the important bits to be put into other helmets.)

• Premium Member

I like the idea of a built in heads up/rear view display with my helmet.
Modular would be better, hence my investment in the Fusar Mohawk.
I do like the idea of the all in one helmet, but it is not practical at the prices listed.

First gen tech + crazy price + questionable utility = Shut up and I'll keep my money.

Honestly though, wouldn't a screen like that be more of a hindrance than a help? I feel like the distraction factor outweighs any utility you might gain from a rear view.

First gen tech + crazy price + questionable utility = Shut up and I'll keep my money. 
Honestly though, wouldn't a screen like that be more of a hindrance than a help? I feel like the distraction factor outweighs any utility you might gain from a rear view.

I don't see how it would be significantly distracting. Beta test users all love it.

skully.png

It looks nice and has cool features for sure but I don't want to be bothered with phone calls or any distractions while riding. I ride to get away from it all. I personally don't think that it's something anyone HAS to have, it's just more stuff at a high price for bragging rights.

Beemer

It looks nice and has cool features for sure but I don't want to be bothered with phone calls or any distractions while riding. I ride to get away from it all. I personally don't think that it's something anyone HAS to have, it's just more stuff at a high price for bragging rights.
I have to agree, I wouldn't be interested in the phone calls feature either. The rear-view camera, and perhaps GPS, I am all for though. 

Archived