The MT-07 Forum

Which MotoVlog's do you subscribe to on YouTube?

Talon

Just wondering if anybody has a favorite MotoVlog they watch on YouTube. A couple of my favorites are:

Riding With Tom
Chase on two Wheels
CycleCruza

List your favorites below.

• Premium Member

I like the motovlogging community. I'm subscribed to quite a few. I try to watch all the videos I can. The ones that I watch which are not already listed are:

BakerXderek, Leadpin, snowcatxx97, Jake TheGardensnake, ZJ motovlogs, AdjrianNickelodeon, and RoyalJordanian

There's so many great ones out there, I just don't have time to watch them all.

I watch literally over 70 of them, that's practically all i do for at least 3-4 hours a day when i eat or before bed or whatever!

Some absolute favorites have to be:

1. Leadpin -------------(These Two are DEFINITELY MY FAVS!)
2. AdjrianNickelodeon---^
3. RoyalJordanian--->(Amazing vlogger!)
4. bakerXderek-->(Just very entertaining and funny!)
5. Chaseontwowheels-->(Very genuine, cares about subscribers, very involved with community!)
6. 6Foot4Honda ---> (Again Very Funny Canadian guy with great videos!)
7. YourPalsChrisAndAl--->(Been watching for a long time, two funny guys with awesome editing)
8. downshift83 and baron von grumble--->(Just amazing vloggers)
9. RidingwithTom----> (Reckless Australian Vlogger funny and very ballsy!)
10. TankGrrrl----> Funny girl from New Zealand i believe, very rad young vlogger coming up super funny and swears a bunch!!

All the others i like are just small and starting up recently this year or last but nonetheless ANY vlogger with a bike and camera is awesome in my opinion!

EDIT: The top 5 vloggers on my list are without a doubt my favorite and if you haven't subscribed to them DO IT! DO IT NOW!

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Big fan of cager on two wheels. little tidbit on cycle cruza. when I owned my cbr250, I belonged to the cbr250 forum. he had a cbr250 for a short time and belonged to the forum as well. he was removed for threatening people, posted some weird stuff. I've got no beef with him but I remember his exchanges getting ugly with fellow forum members for no reason. Just an FYI.

Jakethegardensnake and that whole crew. Yummir6, chaseontwowheels, superretards, mototrippin, accidental broadcast, supermotoolz, supermofools, and ariderslife.

I like the old schoolers but a lot of them are OUT or trickle vids now and then.
Billmaa! (??? new bike coming soon)
Woodenchairs (CBR1000R)

++accidentalbroadcast++ (wr250r with athena)

RRokay Raggie

Who remembers the woman from Portland Oregon, she rode a gsxr600 ?? I can't remember her channel name. She was a gamer too.

Maybe she deleted it.

RRokay Raggie

Russian Rider

So far only Chaseontwowheels and baron von grumble! I also just started my own Moto VLOG channel with the super sexy White FZ-07 so if you guys want to sub to another channel that will be close to your heart because of the lovely FZ here is the link :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianRiderMax?sub_confirmation=1

So far only Chaseontwowheels and baron von grumble! I also just started my own Moto VLOG channel with the super sexy White FZ-07 so if you guys want to sub to another channel that will be close to your heart because of the lovely FZ here is the link :)http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianRiderMax?sub_confirmation=1
LOL i'm gonna be motovlogging soon too on my graphite FZ07 here in Maryland 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Archived