The MT-07 Forum

New rider saying hello...

equilibrium

equilibrium

Hello everyone,

Two weeks ago got me an FZ-07. It's still breaking in, sitting at 340km.

My second bike, first was a 650 v star cruiser.

Im new at riding, only have 3000km in total and I love the FZ07, it fits and easy to ride.

Cheers...

• Global Moderator

Welcome aboard. You picked a great bike. Feel free to ask any questions and photos are always welcome.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome equilibrium! We have a lot of new riders here and we all love our FZ07s. Hope you stick around and get to know us!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi equilibrium, great to have you here!

I got my neighbour interested in riding and we bought his first bike just a couple of weeks ago; a 650 Vstar. He loves it. Cruiser have never been my style, but I have to admit that it is a very nice bike. The plan was to ride together, but that never happened. The only time was when picking up his bike. Now he is gone all the time.
Seeing my FZ-07 next to his Vstar you notice how different and modern the FZ is. Totally different breeds.

equilibrium

Thanks hippiebikerchick, I look forward to a lot of posts and sharing info.
Guru thanks budd, yeah I loved my v-star, but it wss slow and high rpm on hwy. Also, I just didn't fit that group of riders lol,
Guru, I want to sincerely thank you for all the stuff you share.

Ride safe guys

I came off a V-star 650 too! (Actually it was my wife's bike that we shared) The FZ-07 is a night and day difference, it's a truly awesome bike. The more I ride it, the more I appreciate it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I still have my cruiser, a Honda Shadow 750 and I alternate between the two. Yep, what a huge difference in riding style, not to mention gear! They each have their uses and I love them both. I also noticed that I get more cruiser waves when I'm on the Shadow and more Sportbike waves when I'm on the FZ07. LOL!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived