The MT-07 Forum

New biker from KY

boots

Just got my black FZ-07 and have put about 300 miles on it. I'm just trying to break it in but hating this cold winter and looking forward to Warner weather. The bike is absolutely amazing. I'm looking for tips and ideas to do to my bike.

• Premium Member

Welcome! You'll most likely find everything here and if not just ask, members are really helpful. As well there are a ton of cool ideas and mods happening. Enjoy your new ride.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome! You'll most likely find everything here and if not just ask, members are really helpful. As well there are a ton of cool ideas and mods happening. Enjoy your new ride.

I've found out that members are very helpful already. Thank you! Can't wait to check it out more!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! When you get a chance post some pics of your ride. There is a thread that shows you how to post pictures on the first page of "new member introductions".

Welcome! Nice mountain range to ride on around there, worth the wait. (wish I were there) I suggest you look through the member galleries for starters and see what others have done to their bikes. That's the best way to get ideas I think.

Beemer

Archived