The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 in So Cal, San Bernardino area.

Killafornia

Killafornia

I was at the bike night in Chaparral Motorsports earlier and I saw 3 FZ-07s in the showroom. 
I dont know if any of you guys are still waiting for their bikes but they have 2 in stock there, white and red.

Killafornia

You probably made it late alrdy. I was surprised how many people were checking my bike, even without any mods.

I snatched up the only Graphite one they had the day before . They said they're not due to get any more until mid October ...

• 3 weeks later...
PearlWhiteFZ

I personally did the oil change myself. Just look up the thread for oil filters. Get that and oil from a auto parts store for under 20$. After that the oil pan bolt is under the oil filter which can save you $$ from dealerships. All in all the oil change takes about 20mins or less depending on how long it takes the oil to drain

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
It's pretty cool knowing there are forum members locally
Hey man, I'm not too far away in Palm Springs.  Give me a holler when you want to ride out.  I have a buddy in Banning that always likes to get up and go on his sportster too. 

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

We've been trying to get a SoCal ride together with a few other riders, so keep us posted when you want to get in the wind. Cooler weather in the next week or so.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
We've been trying to get a SoCal ride together with a few other riders (from this forum) so keep us posted when you want to get in the wind. Cooler weather in the next week or so.

• 9 months later...
Killafornia

Let's make this happen guys! Weather is much better now than the last couple weeks.

Archived