The MT-07 Forum

I've never even seen a Super Duke

yamahappy74

Sounds like a bunch of bad-ass sewing machines! lol! Why is it the sound for cars and bikes in games is always the same? I like driving/riding games and that one looks pretty nice. I think a few others could use that game to help with the winter blues. 

[attachment id=1345" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

That's a V5 motogp engine (maybe the V4 ducati from a while ago?) or something of that ilk. Not remotely a KTm v-twin.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

>:(style=max-width:100% Not on PC huh? >:( Fine! I'll just stick with my old standby then.... and it has better sound.

http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/justin_timberlake_makeover

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

I might well pick this game (Driveclub) up. It's $15 for PS+ members and then the season pass (which I loathe to buy) is $13 for a ton more stuff, including the motorcycle expansion.
Here's another crazy bike:

• Premium Member

I did end up buying Driveclub yesterday. It's $20 with the season pass for PSN+ members, so I really couldn't pass it up. I'll grab the bikes expansion ($15) soon, but for now, I'm digging the racing. It's a perfect blend of arcade and sim, kind of like GRiD back in the day (before they ruined it with sequels). The graphics are sick as hell and there's a fantastic sense of speed. No currency to acquire; the entirety of what you can unlock is earned through experience, which you acquire not just for winning races but for what you do while racing, whether it be clean lines, drifting, drafting, whatever.

The best part is the namesake. I created a Driveclub if anyone is interested. It's called Blind Rage. The more people join and use my colors and logo, the faster it gains fame and levels up.

I do wish the FZ-07 was in the game, but alas, it is not. Lots of other winners in the bikes expansion though, as you can see above.

I haven't picked up DriveClub yet. I see it on PSN pretty cheap. Overall how is the game? Feel free to add me PSN is Keelok

Archived