The MT-07 Forum

Noob in COS Checking In

piebald

• Premium Member

Hello FZ-07 Crew:
I took delivery on my new-to-me (used) FZ-07 up in Denver yesterday and had a nice two-hour backroads "get acquainted" ride home to Colorado Springs. The weather was good, the motorcycle ran great, and it was "miles of smiles" inside the helmet.

Looking forward to becoming part of the forum and sharing insights, tips, and stories about the FZ.

See you around the message board!

g0CN6PE.jpg?1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome piebald! Looks like you have two nice rides; planning any mods?

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Welcome to a world of fun and never ending tuning! :)

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member

Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

Heh! No, the horse that was previously in my avatar isn't mine -- it was just the best example of a black and white "piebald pony" image that I could find on the internets -- a black and white "pony" like the FZ-07 I just brought home. 8-)  My apologies for being obtuse. I've changed my avatar to a piebald magpie instead... probably more appropriate given my personality. ;)

Planned mods... Yep, I have a couple of mods in mind after riding yesterday. I ordered a seat from the Seat Concepts folks, and I'm going to have the 2WheelDynoWorks ECU reflash done relatively soon.

After that, some suspension work, but I want to ride 'er a bit.

BTW, I've searched around a little on the forum, but haven't really turned up anything regarding cheap-o/freebie mods (other than the snorkel removal, which I'm not inclined to do). Are there others?

Archived