The MT-07 Forum

Hello from france!!!

Dirk

Hi,

I'm Dirk from south east france, proud owner of my Lava Red MT-07 since december 2015.

A few mods already on the bike and more to come!

556468MTStudio2lowres.jpg

197410DSC01140lowres.jpg

Ho, BTW, forgive my bad english... You know, french people!

Baniere%20300x60_zpstsvyokit.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking setup!

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English I'd be willing to bet it is still better than some Americans. I travel to Clermont-Ferrand for work (Michelin) very nice country side to enjoy on a bike.

• Premium Member
Salut et bienvenue. Je suis jalous, votre rouge est sublime.
LOL very proud of myself for being able to translate this with only two years of French language instruction some 30 years ago :)

babisstinson

Really nice color the Lava Red, nice bike there! Can you share more info on the flash lights? Which are they?
The tail tidy is the original Yamaha one?
Thanks

Welcome and congrats on the pretty bike! BTW, you speak way better English than some people that chose to live here. I'm talking about Americans.

Beemer

Thanks every one!

And, yeah, I have to admit, I love that lava red too... I so happy that it took me some extra time to get my license, enough for the 2016 colors to come out!!!

There's still some more mods to come: I'm waiting for my SC Project exhaust to ship (for more than a month now).

It's cool to join you guys... Brings a new eye and some different stuff to the FZ/MT world! For example, nobody knows ASV Levers or the rear brake reservoir relocating kit in France! I found them here!!!

Salut et merci! 
Tu est francais je presume... Tu vie ou?

Really nice color the Lava Red, nice bike there! Can you share more info on the flash lights? Which are they? The tail tidy is the original Yamaha one?
Thanks
Thanks! 
The turn signals are from Yamaha, called the LED Plus... But since you have different laws for lights in US, I don't know if those are street legal out there! They are pretty expensive but with integrated position and brake lights!

And, yes, the tail tidy is the Yamaha one... well the short version!!!

babisstinson
Really nice color the Lava Red, nice bike there! Can you share more info on the flash lights? Which are they? The tail tidy is the original Yamaha one?
Thanks
Thanks! 
The turn signals are from Yamaha, called the LED Plus... But since you have different laws for lights in US, I don't know if those are street legal out there! They are pretty expensive but with integrated position and brake lights!

And, yes, the tail tidy is the Yamaha one... well the short version!!!
Thank you for the answer, I found them on official Yamaha site, i really like that they are also DRL and brake lights. They make quite the nice tail with the Yamaha Tail Tidy!
I live in Athens, Greece, so same European laws apply here :-D

Salut et merci! 
Ben oui, j'suis un Francais perdu aux US. Pour l'instant, je vie au kentucky. Je fais parfoi de la moto avec d'autres expat Francais. La moto c'est un peu different ici. Beaucoup d'autoroute. Mais quand tu trouves des petites routes avec zig zag, c'est l'eclatement total ;)

Bonsoir Dirk!
Bienvenu!

J'ai lu que tu vis au sud est de la France... moi, je vis en Piemonte, en Italie... pas loin de toi, je crois.
Je saisis cette opportunité de te dire que, à la fin de Avril, ici en Italie, il y aura le rallye de toutes les MT italiennes.
Il y a un motard Français qui sera avec nous avec son MT-01 OS. Il roulera des Terran, près de Montpellier, jusque à Urbino.
Si tu veux, tu peux lire quelques infos ici: MT DAYS 2016 - Montefeltro.

J'espère qu'on pourra rouler ensemble, quelque fois.

A bientôt!
Enrico

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

Salut et merci! 
Ben oui, j'suis un Francais perdu aux US. Pour l'instant, je vie au kentucky. Je fais parfoi de la moto avec d'autres expat Francais. La moto c'est un peu different ici. Beaucoup d'autoroute. Mais quand tu trouves des petites routes avec zig zag, c'est l'eclatement total ;)

Noice! J'ai toujours rêvé de vivre sur le continent américain... J'ai vécu quelques années a Montreal (que j'ai ADORE) puis ai dus partir a causes de problèmes de visa! La je cherche absolument un moyen d'y retourner!!! 
Oui, je me suis bien rendu compte que c'était different pour la moto... Surtout au canada quand tu peux rouler qu'une moitié de l'année!!!

Ici au KY, on roule maintenant jusqu'a la fin novembre. Apres, il fait trop froid.
Si tu as besoin d'aide pour revenir aux US et que je peu t'aider, avec une adresse local ou autre, fait le moi savoir.

A+

• 2 months later...

Archived