The MT-07 Forum

HELP! Trouble ordering new fairing~~

jinho

Hi everybody.

I have got some rather deep scratches on the black portion (where the Yamaha logo locates) of the left fairing of my fz07. I am looking for replacement on http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/53a99b06f8700220a441583d/side-cover 

I wonder if any of you guys has ordered the same part from them. Would [HASH]1 on the list be what I want, and does it come with the Yamaha badge/logo part like the original fairing?

If anyone know, please help. Thank you ! :)

Your link did not work for me. But here http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/53a99b07f8700220a4415843/fuel-tank-2 I think the part yer looking for is called the "scoop air". It's [HASH]5 or 25 depending on whether left or right. In your case it's [HASH]5

The emblem is [HASH]58/59 and would likely not come with the black bit, so you'll have to order that as well. None of the mounting hardware will be in the box either - just that black bit of plastic.

I've ordered from these folk, prices are pretty good and stuff was shipped quickly.

• Global Moderator

www.Partzilla.com
Is another site you can use
Ive found several other online part shops but their catalouges seem to be outdated
Partzila and partshouse are both good companies with eco shipping option

The panel (as @rick stated) will be just plastic. You will need to transfer everytjing else over. There is a couple of sound dampening blocks you may want to order as well

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Continues to amaze me as to how dirt cheap these parts are. On a BMW or my aging Futura (if they were even still available new) we'd be looking at near 10x those prices.

sorkyah: Partzila actually has better price for both parts( about $2 difference in total) and shipping($8 vs $21) in this case.

Archived