The MT-07 Forum

UglyBros Motorpool (Motorcycle Jeans)

lexstar828

Not too long ago, a friend of my went to Korea, so I told him to get me a pair of Motorpool Jeans by UglyBros (they are cheaper in Korea!).

This is my *attempt* at some sort of review:

See pictures here (Motorpool Black)

Sizing: Prior to ordering these jeans, I was at about 204lbs (fat ass, I know) and wore size 36(well 35, but I would buy 36 just in case) waist jeans and my friend strongly insisted on buying a size up. While I was in the process of losing weight, my friend gained, so I tried on his pants and told him to get me pants that would *barely* fit him (as in if he popped a squat - they would explode). 

I am VERY pleased with the size, I could say that its pretty much the right size of my regular jeans (currently at 179lbs with 34 waist).

They are extremely comfortable to walk around & other activities.
They are extremely comfortable to ride in.
I have used them in 33 degrees weather with no long johns and was pretty okay (so far it has only warmed up to mid 70s, but I had no issue of being hot).

The pads do not make them uncomfortable, they are also easily removable.

They seem to be well made (stitching, quality, design)
They look great!

I don't really know about the actual protection, but they seem to have some sort of slight reinforcement (extra material) at certain spots.

***This is NOT the jeans that they make with Kevlar

Bring a lint roller with you if you plan on wearing them, on and off the bike.

On my first ride, they were a bit uncomfortable behind the knees (just that one time), probably needed break in.

The only slight issue that I have with them, is this one part where the stitching bothers me a bit when i squeeze my tank (only on the left leg) 
Right here:yD9T31Gl.jpg

If you have any questions, please let me know.

#weridenyc
2012 FZ8 (Grizzly)
IXIL Hyperlow XL L3X Exhaust
CRG Levers
Traf-X LED Turn Signals
OES Frame Sliders

Archived